Northeast Bank Pearl Money Market is offering 1.10% APY rate to new personal and business customers with guaranteed rate for a limited amount of time. In order to open the account, you must have an opening deposit of at least $5,000. At 1.10% APY, it is currently one of the highest yield money market rates in the US. Northeast Bank is a well established and stable bank with over 140 years of service.
With only 11 locations in Maine and 1 location in New Hampshire, expect the highest quality of service when opening a Pearl Money Market account with Northeast Bank. This promotion is available for personal customers nationwide online and resident business customers in Maine and New Hampshire.
Northeast Bank Pearl Money Market Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Pearl Money Market
- Rate: 1.10% APY
- Availability: New personal customers nationwide(online) and resident business customers.
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Must deposit $5,000 for opening deposit.
- Monthly Fee: $0 with minimum balance of $2,500, otherwise $7 for personal customers and $10 for business customers.
- Early Termination Fee: None
Northeast Bank Pearl Money Market Account Features:
- Account allows as many as 6 combined withdrawals per statement cycle.
- No monthly fee with a minimum balance of $2,500.
- Personal customers can apply online.
- FDIC Insured for up to $250,000.
Northeast Bank Pearl Money Market has an excellent 1.10% APY rate that is available nationwide online to personal customers and to resident business customers. Online banking is not available to business customers . Personal customers should definitely take advantage of this high yield rate and sign up today. A minimum opening deposit of $5,000 is required and there are no monthly fees if you keep your balance at $2,500 or more. If you live in Maine and need a business savings account, then the Pearl Money Market account with Northeast Bank would be a great choice, otherwise, review our complete list of savings and money market accounts for the best savings rates.