Available for residents nationwide, Northpointe Bank is now offering an attractive 5.00% APY on a balance up to $10,000 when you sign up and open a new Rewards Checking Ultimate Account. To qualify for the great rate, be sure to complete 15 debit card purchase transactions, enroll in eStatements, as well as setting up direct deposit or automatic withdrawal of $100 or more. Once you met the requirements, you can enjoy great features such as 24/7 access to online banking, mobile banking, and so much more!
To sweeten up the offer, you will also receive up to $10 a month in ATM fees and $3 a month in person-to-person payment fees. But guess what? There’s more! For a limited time, you can also earn a $25 referral bonus when you refer a friend or family member for a new account using your referral card. If you are interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can to see what all the buzz is about!
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review
NorthPointe Bank Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: UltimateAccount
- Maximum Bonus: 5.00% APY with $25 referral bonus
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Either setup direct deposit or automatic withdrawal of $100 or more.
- Additional Requirements: $100 minimum deposit to open an account.
- Monthly Fee: None.
- Early Termination Fee: The rate will be forfeited if the account is closed within 120 days.
NorthPointe Bank Bonus Requirements:
- Maintain up to $10,000 in your account andSwipe your debit card at least 15 times per month. The 15 transactions must post and settle within the statement period.
- Enroll in eStatements.
- Setup direct deposit or automatic withdrawal of $100 or more.
- Balances above $10,000 will earn only 0.10%. If the above qualifications are not met, the full account balance will earn 0.05% APY for that statement period.
NorthPointe Bank Account Features:
- 5.00% APY on balances $10,000 and above
- Refund up to $10 in ATM Fees
- $3 in PopMoney every month
- Free Checking Account
- Earned Interest
- No minimum balance requirement
- 24/7 access to online banking
- Free Online and Mobile banking
- Free Bill pay
- and so much more
If you are currently on the market looking for a new account experience and would like to take advantage of a new promotion, then be sure to check out what Northpointe Bank has to offer. For a limited time, you will be able to enjoy a great rate on a balance up to $10,000, which means you can enjoy more of the things you love for less than you think. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of all the great features that comes with your account! However, if you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® to earn 40,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|