Pacific National Bank is offering residents nationwide a 1.00% APY Rate when you sign up and open a Money Market Deposit Account. Pacific National Bank seeks to provide the best customers service and straightforward approach to banking through their attractive rates. With their Money Market Deposit Account, you could waive the $25 monthly fee when you maintain a $100 minimum average daily balance as well as having the satisfaction of being FDIC insured. To earn the rate, all you would need to do is to simply create a new account and provide the necessary documents and you could be a part of one the nation’s highest ranked financial institutions! If you are currently interested, I recommend you hurry on over to the website today and be a part of this great financial institution, while also getting the generous 1.00% APY!
Pacific National Bank 1.00% APY:
Headquartered in Miami, Pacific National Bank has catered to the needs of those in their communities for generations. With a dedication to offering their clients with the best services and offers available on the market, I can guarantee the firm has an account to fit your needs. With the current 1.00% APY, Pacific National Bank ranks in the top 10 among 165 banks beating out major institutions such as Synchrony as well as Discover! To obtain the rate, all you need to do is have a minimum deposit of $1,000. Not only do you get one of the best rates, but you also get to enjoy feature such as online and mobile banking as well as e-Statements and e-Documents!
Pacific National Bank Summary:
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull:Unknown
- Credit Card Funding:Unknown
- Additional Requirements:
- Minimum opening deposit of $1,000 to enjoy the rate
- Provide necessary documents at time of opening
- Monthly Fee: $25 monthly maintenance fee (Waivable when)
- $100 minimum average daily balance
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Pacific National Bank Features:
- Waivable maintenance fee
- Earn a higher rate than most money market accounts
- Rank within the top 10 in the nation
- Online and mobile app
- e-Statements and e-Documents
- Your deposits are insured by the FDIC up to the maximum allowed by law.
Pacific National Bank 1.00% Steps:
- Step 1: Create a new account
- Provide the necessary documents:
- U.S. Driver’s License or other U.S. Government issued photo identification
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth (you must be of legal age to enter into a binding agreement)
- Beneficiary information, if applicable
- Your other bank account information for funding – bank name, routing number, and account number
- PNB Online Accounts are for individuals only
- Provide the necessary documents:
- Step 2: Applicant Info
- Select which account you would like to apply for and enter in your personal information
- Step 3: Beneficiary
- Step 4: Account funding
- Enter in the amount you would like to deposit into your new Money Market account
- Step 5: Review Info
- Go over all your personal information
- Step 6: Qualifications
- Once you are qualified, you could start enjoying your new account, the high APY rate as well as a host of features!
Pacific National Bank Conclusion:
To sum it up, the current APY rate from Pacific National Bank is a solid offer with a host of features to better your banking experience as well as providing you with one of the best rates available. Once you have signed up for a new account and met the necessary requirements, you will get to see why the bank ranks among the best. For those that would like to be a part of this great financial institution, be sure to head on over to your local branch or online and apply for the new account today! However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Rates for more offers and promotions!