Help yourself to this super simple referral bonus from Pen Air Federal Credit Union. Available for residents nationwide, you could get a $100 referral bonus by referring friends and family by June 30, 2018. Not only do you get a $100 bonus, but your friend gets one as well! To earn your bonus, pick up a referral coupon, give one to the person you are referring, and have them open a Pen Air Checking Account. From there, your friend only has a couple more requirements to complete. If you are interested in this referral bonus promotion, keep reading to find out!
Eligibility Requirements: Considering this is a credit union, there are certain requirements you have to meet before you can become a member. For more information check out our Pen Air Federal Credit Union Eligibility post for more information.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 1.85% APY when you open a new Money Market account. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Earn over 15x the national average so start saving today! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Pen Air Federal Credit Union Bonus Summary:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Referrer Bonus(You): $100
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $100
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: $25, if closed within 120 days of account opening
Pen Air Federal Credit Union Bonus Requirements:
- Visit your local Pen Air Federal Credit Union for a referral coupon.
- Refer a friend or family member.
- Have your friend open a checking account
- They must set up their payroll as a Direct Deposit (minimum of $100), enroll in Online Banking with Bill Pay, and register for eStatements.
- You will receive your bonus within 90 days.
Pen Air Federal Credit Union Fine Print:
- New account must be opened by August 31, 2018.
- All accounts are subject to the terms of the Pen Air Membership and Account Agreement.
- Offer is non-transferable and only available to the names on the coupon.
- Offer limited to one bonus per household and referred member must not have a checking account with Pen Air as of May 31, 2018.
- Bonus will reported as interest earned on IRS Form 1099 INT.
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking or savings account with Pen Air Federal Credit Union, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when opening a checking account with Pen Air and let us know if they allows you to fund your account with a credit card!
If you are looking to earn a $100 referral bonus and to help a friend at the same time, then the current promotion from Pen Air Federal Credit Union is definitely one you do not want to miss! With a generous bonus as well as a host of account features, there should be no reason to not sign up. Additionally, your friend will be able to experience everything you have come to enjoy with your own account! However, if you are not currently interested in this great deal, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking necessities!