Progressions Credit Union is currently offering residents of Washington a generous $100 bonus when you apply and qualify for a new Checking Account with direct deposit. For a limited time, all you would need to do to obtain your bonus is to open an account with a minimum direct deposit of $1,000 or higher per month. Once you have done so, you may redeem your bonus within 60 days after the initial deposit has been received. After meeting the requirements, you will gain instant access to great account features such as online banking and electric bill pay. For those who are currently interested, be sure to head on over to the new branch as soon as you can!
Eligibility Requirements: You must live, work, worship or attend school in the state of Washington. For more info, you can view the Full Membership Requirements.
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review
Progressions CU Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: WA (Locations)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Receive a bonus of $100 when a new direct deposit (by ACH) is initated on a new or existing basic checking, echecking or prime checking account with Progressions Credit Union. You must receive a minimum direct deposit of $1,000 per month for twelve months, otherwise you forfeit the bonus.
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- Basic ($5 per month)
- Maintaining a balance of $2000 or more or
- Maintaining a balance of $500 and use the Debit/ATM card, SmartLine/SmartLink and Direct Deposit or
- Becoming a SmartChoice member.
- eChecking (Free)
- Prime (Free)
- Basic ($5 per month)
- Early Termination Fee: Yes
- The checking account must remain open and continue to have a direct deposit meeting the above criteria for 12 months, or the bonus will be debited from the account balance at closing
Progressions CU Checking Requirements:
- Minimum balance to open account
- Basic: $25
- eChecking: $25
- Prime: $10,000
- Get a Direct Deposit Form: Most employers will provide you with a direct deposit form, or you can download one from us here: Direct Deposit Authorization
- Next provide your employer with Progressions Credit Union’s routing number: 325182687
- Your employer will need your 12 digit account number as found on the bottom of your checks or call us to obtain this number.
Progressions CU Bonus Fine Print:
- Offer limited to one per member
- Bonus shall not be considered part of the opening deposit
At the end of the day, the current promotion from Progressions Credit Union is great for those who is looking for a new banking experience and would like to utilize direct deposit for their new account. For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be enjoying your bonus as well as great features. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to receive the best customer service the bank has to offer. However, this promotion is limited geographically. If you qualify, this might be quite worthwhile. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!