You could earn yourself a beautiful 1.60% APY when you open a new Online Savings account with PurePoint Financial. Keep in mind that this will require you to deposit and maintain $10,000 in your account. Essentially what you get your a savings account with them lies within your ability to make the deposits and maximize your savings. There’s no monthly fees, funds are easily transferable, you can access your account from anytime, anywhere and your deposits are FDIC insured!
PurePoint Financial Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Online Savings
- APY Rates: 1.60% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Soft/Hard Pull:Unknown
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $10,000
- Additional Requirements: $10,000 minimum deposit to open
- Early Withdrawal Fee: There is a fee if you withdraw before the maturity date.
- Auto-Renewal: None
PurePoint Financial Account Features:
- Market-leading 1.60% APY for balances of $10,000 or more (earn 0.25% APY for balances of $0.01 – $9,999.99).
- Enjoy no monthly fees.
- Minimum opening deposit of $10,000 required.
- Easy to transfer via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check.
- Access your account anytime, anywhere.
- FDIC insured of up to $250,000
With PurePoint Financial, you will be able to take advantage of 1.60% APY with a minimum deposit of $10,000. Definitely an impressive APY attached, however, the $10,000 minimum opening deposit is not so promising. Of course, if you have $10,000 spare to throw into a savings account, then I recommend you try their Online Savings account out. From market leading rates to accounts with no monthly fees, an account with them can very well suit your savings needs. If you are not currently interested, then be sure to see our complete list of the Best bank rates for all your banking needs!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® to earn 40,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|