Available to residents nationwide, PurePoint Financial(click on Open Account below) is offering a generous 2.15% APY when you open a new Online Savings Account with a opening deposit of $10,000. To earn this generous rate, just maintain the opening deposit to meet the monthly balance requirement and you can earn the high rate that apply to all balances.
PurePoint Financial has a range of account features for you to take advantage of such as no monthly fees, transferable funds, as well as instant access to your account anytime and anywhere! If you are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
PurePoint Financial Account Summary:
- Click on Open Account above
- Account Type: Online Savings
- APY Rates: 2.15% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Soft/Hard Pull:Unknown
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $10,000
- Additional Requirements: $10,000 minimum deposit to open
- Early Withdrawal Fee: There is a fee if you withdraw before the maturity date.
- Auto-Renewal: None
PurePoint Financial Account Features:
- Market-leading 2.15% APY for balances of $10,000 or more (earn 0.25% APY for balances of $0.01 – $9,999.99).
- Enjoy no monthly fees.
- Minimum opening deposit of $10,000 required.
- Easy to transfer via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check.
- Access your account anytime, anywhere.
- FDIC insured of up to $250,000
With PurePoint Financial, you will be able to take advantage of 2.15% APY with a minimum deposit of $10,000. Definitely an impressive APY attached, however, the $10,000 minimum opening deposit is not so promising. Of course, if you have $10,000 spare to throw into a savings account, then I recommend you try their Online Savings account out (See Offer Table Above).
The online savings account comes with a range of account features for you to take advantage of. If you are not currently interested, then be sure to see our complete list of the Best bank rates for all your banking needs!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account Review
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Bonus
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Review
|With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
-New! Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - that's a $300 cash redemption value
-Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
-Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
-Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
-Earn 1X points on other purchases
-$0 Annual Fee
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 14.49%-26.99% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rates and fees
Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions