If you are a resident who wishes to start a new banking experience, then you are in luck! Redneck Bank is offering an online savings Mega Money Market account that offers rates up to 2.00% APY! To earn this promotional rate, the balance in your account must be below $50,000. Once you have met the deposit, you will have access to the rate as well as a range of account features! However, if you are interested, I would suggest you apply as soon as you can, as the rate’s subjected to change.
Redneck Bank Market Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Mega Money Market
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit is Not Required
- Additional Requirements: Savings rate calculated on your daily balance of up to $50,000. Amounts over $50,000 earn 0.50% APY.
- Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fees
- Early Termination Fee: There is a $5 fee for each withdrawal after 6 per monthly statement cycle.
Redneck Bank Account Requirements:
- Visit Redneck Bank offer page, then click on “Open an Account” button
- No minimum deposit required
- Receive the stated 2.00% APY rate once deposit has been received
|APY Rate:||Deposit Amount:|
|2.00%||Balances up to $50,000|
|0.50%||Balances over $50,000|
Redneck Market Account Features:
- Monthly Statements are received electronically
- Redneck Bank® VISA® CheckCard
- Account (No Monthly Maintenance Fee)
- Online Banking
- Customer Service
- No Minimum Balance to Maintain Account
Redneck Bank bonus is limited to one Mega Money Market account per individual. Remember there is a $5 fee for each withdrawal after 6 per monthly statement cycle. The monthly statement cycle ends on the 3rd Wednesday of every month. All you need to do is enroll online with your Social Security Number or Individual Tax Identification Number and a US government-issued photo ID (e.g. Driver’s License, Passport, State or Military ID). If you qualify, then hurry in and get started. If not, then see our complete list of Bank Rates for all your banking needs!
Compare Travel Cards
|With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
-Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
-Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
-2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
-Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
-No foreign transaction fees
-1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
-Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
-No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards