If you are a current resident of Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio and Tennessee, you are now in luck! Republic Bank is offering qualified residents a chance to earn a $100 bonus when you refer a friend or family member for a new Personal or Savings Checking Account by December 31, 2017. For those that are interested, all you would need to do is fill out the referral form online. Once you have done so, simply bring the form and your referral to your local branch and get stated. After they have met all the qualifications, you will both be able to earn the generous bonus! Additionally, your friend will have access to all the great account features that comes with a new banking experience. If you are interested, I recommend you apply as soon as you can!
|Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier Checking Account with qualifying activities. Limited time only. Member FDIC Terms
Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. Limited time only. Member FDIC Terms
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
CIT Bank allows you to earn an amazing rate of 1.55% APY on your funds when you open a new Premier High Yield Savings Account at CIT Bank. CIT bank offers 25x higher than the national average so start saving today. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
Republic Bank Summary:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Personal or Business Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus (you): $100
- Maximum Bonus (referral): $100
- Availability: FL, IN, KY, OH & TN (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2017
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Republic Bank Requirements:
- Fill and print out the referral form
- Have your friend meet the account requirements
- New personal checking accounts opened must have a direct deposit (an ACH credit or other automatic transfer) of at least $50 by the end of third full statement cycle of new account;
- New business checking accounts must have any type of deposit of at least $50 by the third statement cycle of the new account.
- You will both receive a bonus once requirements are met
Republic Bank Fine Print:
- Account must be in good standing
- The new account bonus cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or bonus offers.
- Minimum opening deposit for personal checking is $50; minimum opening deposit for business checking is $100. Savings accounts are not eligible. Offer subject to change without notice.
- Accounts for which an employee is a signer (Business & Personal Accounts) are not eligible.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Republic Bank, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are a current member of Republic Bank, don’t hesitate to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you then both of you can benefit! Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull!
Finding a new banking account to fit all your needs can be quite a hassle sometimes. With endless choices out there, it can be a little overwhelming. However, stress no more! Republic Bank is offering residents a generous bonus with just a few simple requirements! Simply meet the qualifications within the time period and the bonus is yours! Additionally, you will have access to a wide range of account features to better your banking experience. However, if you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking necessities!