Are you ready to start a new banking experience? How would you like to obtain a rate that is 16x the national average? If so, Sallie Mae Bank is offering a 1.65% APY Rate on their Money Market Account. When you sign up for their Money Market Account, you can start maximizing your savings and it takes just minutes to open an account online! There are no minimums or monthly maintenance fees and you’ll earn interest at a higher rate than with a traditional savings account. Plus, you’ll still have access to your money and can write checks from the account. Your money is FDIC insured and you will have 24/7 access to your account.
After meeting the above requirements, you will be able to enjoy the rate! Additionally, you will gain access to a host of account features to make banking a completely hassle free process. If you are currently interested in the attractive rate, be sure to head on over to your local branch and apply as soon as you can, as the rates are subjected to change!
Sallie Mae Bank Money Market Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: 1.65%
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly maintenance fees
- Early Termination Fee: Check with CSR for additional information
Sallie Mae Bank Requirements:
- Open the Money Market Account with Sallie Mae either online or in branch
- Keep the account open and in good standing to accumulate interest
Sallie Mae Bank Fine Print:
- Maximum of six withdrawal and transfer transactions per monthly statement period per account.
- An Excessive Transaction Fee applies for each transaction that exceeds the limit.
- Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for the Sallie Mae Money Market Account is variable and may change after account opening, apply to personal accounts only, and is accurate as of 04/06/2018.
- Fees could reduce earnings. Please refer to the Account Terms and Conditions Agreement for details.
- Deposit products are offered through Sallie Mae Bank, Member FDIC.
- Sallie Mae reserves the right to modify or discontinue products, services, and benefits at any time without notice.
Sallie Mae Bank Money Market Account Features:
- Check writing directly from your account
- No minimum balance and no monthly fees
- Easy online account management, 24 hours a day
- An account that’s FDIC Insured, for your peace of mind
Check out this great offer from Sallie Mae Bank.You can enjoy earning an attractive rate of 1.55%. Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings.With a great account like this, I recommend signing up today so you can start saving and growing your money for the future! If you are looking for more options, you can find all the best savings rates from our exclusive list nationwide!
|With the CIT Bank Money Market Account, you can enjoy:
-Earn 1.85% APY on your funds
-One of the nation's top rates — over 16x the national average.
-Get up to 6 digital transfers/withdrawals per statement cycle
-Save smart and get more for your money
-Higher rates than traditional banks
-Get 24/7 Account Access
-Secure banking features
-Open with as little as $100