If you are a current resident of California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey or New York, then you are in luck! Scient Federal Credit Union is offering a 1.50% APY when you sign up and open a new Premium Money Market Account. If you are interested, all you would have to do is provide a minimum balance in an amount between $ 100,000 – $ 249,999.99. Once you have done so, you will get to enjoy the generous rate as well as the complimentary features! If you would like to simplify your experience, then definitely head on over to your local branch and start today! However, you better act fast, as the rates are subjected to change.
Scient Federal Credit Union Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Rate: 1.50% APY
- Availability: CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: None
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Scient Federal Credit Union Rates:
|Balance Requirement:||APY Rate:|
|$0 – $2,499.99||0.05%|
|$2,500 – $24,999.99||0.05%|
|$25,000 – $99,999.99||0.50%|
|$100,000 – $249,999.99||1.50%|
|$250,000 and up||0.25%|
Scient Federal Credit Union Account Features:
- Online Banking
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Digital Wallets
- Audio Banking
- NCUA insured
Scient Federal Credit Union Fine Print:
- Minimum amount to open a Premium Money Market Account is $25,000.
- Limit one Premium Money Market account per Social Security number.
- Interest earned is based on Average Daily Balance for the month.
Are you currently on the market for a new banking experience? How would you like to earn a generous rate and be able to save over time? If so, then definitely check out the attractive rate Scient Federal Credit Union is offering. With the current promotion, simply provide the deposit requirement and the rate is yours! Additionally, you will have access to a range of great features! However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our list of Best Savings Rates for all your saving needs!