If you would like a simple, flexible and smart account to fit your banking needs, then now is your chance! Available nationwide, SFGI Direct is offering a 1.91% APY rate for balances as low as $1. It’s simple, flexible, and convenient and only takes about 10 minutes to sign up for their Savings Account. All you need is minimum $500 opening deposit then watch your money grow knowing that your money is secured and FDIC insured. They provide new and improved online banking features so that you can have access to your account quickly and at any time. So if you are looking for a reliable internet bank to store your funds while earning a competitive rate, then you could look into SFGI Direct. Read on to learn more about the account and sign up today!
SFGI Direct Savings Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Direct Savings Account
- Rate: 1.91% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: $500 minimum to open
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly maintenance fees
- Early Termination Fee: None
SFGI Direct Savings Account Requirements:
- Sign up online through SFGI Direct and access all of their online banking features with your login credentials.
- Open a Direct Savings Account online with a minimum opening deposit of $500.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $1.00 to earn interest.
- Fund the account with a transfer from another bank account.
SFGI Direct Savings Account Fine Print:
- Annual Percentage Yield (APY) may change after the account is opened.
- The minimum balance to open the account is $500.
- Minimum balance to earn interest $1.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
SFGI Direct offers a great 1.91% APY rate that you should definitely take advantage of. With only a $500 minimum opening deposit, their savings account is easy to open and you can start saving right away! Additionally, with no monthly fees or charges, you can really benefit from this account while making use of their great features. Feel free to share your experiences and thoughts of this bank by commenting below. If you are looking for other options, check out our Best Bank Rates from our exclusive list nationwide!
Learn More About This Card Here
|With the Chase Sapphire Reserve℠ Card:
-Earn 50K bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
-$300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
-Named a 'Best Travel Credit Card for 2017' by MONEY® Magazine
-3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
-Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
-1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
-Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
-Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®