If you are ready to join a easy and fast bank that offers you great features to cater to all your banking needs, then I highly recommend checking out the promotion Simple Bank is offering! For a limited time, the bank is offering residents nationwide a $20 bonus when you sign up and open a new free Simple Visa Debit Card. To qualify for the bonus, simply use the card and make your first purchase of any amount. Once you have done so, a $20 cash bonus will appear in your account! How great is that? Additionally, you will have access to a range of features such as access to 40,000 free ATMs and online banking! If you are interested in this fast and easy promotion, I suggest you apply as soon as you can!
|Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier Checking Account with qualifying activities. Limited time only. Member FDIC Terms
Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. Limited time only. Member FDIC Terms
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
CIT Bank allows you to earn an amazing rate of 1.55% APY on your funds when you open a new Premier High Yield Savings Account at CIT Bank. CIT bank offers 25x higher than the national average so start saving today. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
Simple Bank Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: $20
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Details
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Simple Bank Bonus Requirements:
- Open a new Simple Bank account using the offer link
- Put money in your Simple account by linking another account or setting up direct deposit.
- When your new card arrives, activate and use it
- A $20 bonus will be credited to your account within 24 hours
Simple Bank Account Fine Print:
- You must be a new Simple customer who has not previously had an account to be referred and receive the bonus.
- The account must be open and in good standing at the time the bonus is deposited.
- Simple may report the value of the bonus to the IRS as required by law.
- Any customer whose tax status would require Simple to impose tax withholding of any sort will not be eligible for this bonus.
- Employees of Simple are ineligible for this program.
Simple Bank Features:
- Simple Visa Debit Card, which can be used just like any other debit card, and to withdraw cash from ATMs.
- Make purchases both in stores and online
- Budgeting tools
- Deposit funds by direct deposit, transfers from a linked external account, photo check deposit with the app, and deposits by mail.
- Move money between accounts with no holds, no checks, no fees, and no wait.
- Deposit checks with your smartphone.
- Bill pay
- Money transfers.
- In-network ATMs are those in the Allpoint network, which has over 40,000 surcharge-free ATMs.
- Export your Simple data in CSV or JSON format and download monthly statements in PDF format.
- Just like any other bank account,you can link your Simple account to Square, Venmo, Paypal and other third party services.
At the end of the day, if you are looking for a non-traditional banking experience that offers you a wide range of features and still earn a generous bonus, then the promotion from Simple Bank is definitely worth a look. Keep in mind that the account will not fulfill all your banking needs as compared to a Savings, Money Market or even a CD Account. However, it does offer you a free debit card with a range of account features tied into it. Additionally, you will be able to earn the bonus once you provide your first purchase. If you are up for trying out a free account that monitors and track your spending, then I definitely recommend checking out the promotion! However, if you are not currently interested in this great deal, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!