Available to residents of Massachusetts, South Shore Bank is offering a competitive rate of 1.40% APY on a 14-Month Rewards CD with an initial deposit of $1,000. To sign up with South Shore Bank, you must have a new or existing South Shore Rewards Checking account. With South Shore Bank, you can enjoy no monthly fees and a low minimum balance requirement of just $1,000. Start earning with this 1.40% APY rate today!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings(SM) Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
South Shore Bank Rewards CD Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: CD account
- APY Rate: 1.40%
- Availability: Massachusetts
- CD Length: 14 Months
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $1,000
- Additional Requirements: Must have or open a Rewards Checking account.
- Early Withdrawal Fee: There is a fee if you withdraw before the maturity date.
- Auto-Renewal: The account will roll into a 15-Month CD upon maturity.
South Shore Bank Rewards CD Account Features:
- No monthly fees and minimum balance requirement of $1,000
- 1.40% APY: Highly competitive rate for a 14-Month term
- Need flexibility? Choose from 3-Month to 60-Month terms to suit your needs
- Daily compounded interest rate and credited monthly
- FDIC insured of up to $250,000
If you live in Massachusetts, I recommend taking advantage of this South Shore Bank 14-Month Rewards CD account offer if you can meet the $1,000 initial deposit requirement. Also, be sure to have a South Shore Bank Rewards Checking account and you’ll be on your way to earning the competitive 1.40% APY rate. Click here to open a Rewards Checking account. Visit a local South Shore Bank and apply for a CD account today! Are you looking for more ways to invest your money? If yes, then make sure to check out our complete list of the Best Regional CD Rates!