When you apply for the Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Premier Card, you can earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account. With this credit card, you’ll earn big rewards, an annual anniversary bonus, and pay no foreign transaction fees.
For this card, you earn two points per dollar spent at Southwest Airlines, Rapid Rewards Hotel, and Car Rental Partners. Also, when you use your Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Card to purchase your flight or other travel fare, you are automatically eligible for travel accident insurance, rental car insurance and lost luggage reimbursement. Additionally, this card offers 24/7 roadside assistance, zero liability and purchase protection. Let me tell you…there are very few airline cards with a signup deal this good.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings(SM) Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 50,000 Bonus Points
- Spending Requirement: You must spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account.
- Annual Fee: $99
- Bonus Worth: Depending on where you fly from and to, we estimate the 50,000 points can have a value of up to $700 in Wanna Get Away Fares, which can be redeemed for one roundtrip flight.
- Expiration Date: No expiration
- Additional Advice: In order to receive Southwest Companion Pass, you need to earn 110k points in a year. You can either complete 100 qualifying one-way flights on Southwest in a year or earn 110,000 qualifying Rapid Rewards points in a year. Remember that rewards earned with the Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card are considered “qualifying” points, so every time you swipe, you’re getting closer to two-for-one tickets.
Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Card Features:
- Earn 50,000 points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
- 6,000 points after your Cardmember Anniversary
- New – Chip-enabled cards with 24/7 fraud monitoring
- Points Don’t Expire, No Blackout Dates, Bags Fly Free®
- 2 points/$1 spent on Southwest Airlines® purchases and participating Hotel and Car Rental partners
- 1 point/$1 spent on all other purchases
- Nice Sign-up Bonus
- Nice Loyalty Rewards Program
- The annual fee is not waived for the first year
- Southwest provides service to only a limited number of international destinations in Latin America and the Caribbean.
The Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Premier Card is a great pick especially for those who are loyal Southwest Airlines customers. Since Southwest makes it easy to redeem Rapid Rewards points (your points will never expire and you won’t bump up against blackout dates), you’re promised a great deal of your award flight bookings. The additional card features including the 6,000-mile anniversary bonus, the ability to earn bonus points by shopping with Rapid Rewards partners, and a Companion Pass-eligible signup bonus make this bonus a big win for your wallet when saving up for flights. If you’re still looking for other deals, you can find our complete list of Credit Card Bonuses from our exclusive list!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® to earn 50,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|