Checking bonuses are an easy way to be rewarded for doing something you were going to do anyway. For example, exclusively for residents of Wisconsin, the State Bank of Cross Plains is offering a generous $25 bonus promotion when you sign up and open a new Direct Checking Account before June 30, 2018. Once you have opened the account, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs with ATM Access and Moneypass networks, mobile banking and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can.
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
CIT Bank allows you to earn an amazing rate of 1.55% APY on your funds when you open a new Premier High Yield Savings Account at CIT Bank. CIT bank offers 25x higher than the national average so start saving today. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
State Bank of Cross Plains Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Direct Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $25
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- Direct Checking: $5, unavoidable
- Early Termination Fee: None
State Bank of Cross Plains Account Requirements:
- Account must be opened with a minimum of $100 in new money not currently on deposit at State Bank of Cross Plains
- Offer expires June 30, 2018, so deposit money before then
State Bank of Cross Plains Account Features:
- Mobile banking and mobile deposit
- FREE online banking and FREE bill pay
- Access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs with ATM Access and Moneypass networks
- $25 cash
State Bank of Cross Plains Account Fine Print:
- Cash bonus will be directly deposited to account within 2 business days of account opening.
- Cash bonus does not count towards minimum opening deposit amount.
- Offer is not available to existing checking account customers or those whose accounts have been closed within the last 18 months.
- Only one checking account of any type per person is eligible for a bonus during the offer period. Accounts must be opened in person to receive the cash bonus.
- The cash bonus is considered taxable interest and will be reported on IRS form 1099-INT.
Now that you have all the information you need, you are now ready to open a checking account with the State Bank of Cross Plains. Just keep in mind that this offer is only available to Wisconsin residents until June 30,2018. Meet the requirements above and you’re all set to earn a $25 bonus. Follow the link for more information, and if you like what you see then don’t hesitate to sign up. If you are not eligible for this offer, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for more banking options!
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM
|-Enjoy $300 as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit.
-Get $300, more benefits, and earn interest on your new Chase checking account.
-The $25 Monthly Service Fee is waived when you keep an average beginning day balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
-No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions per statement period.
-Earn interest on your checking account balance.
-Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches.
-Apply online in minutes.
-Open your account online now.