Checking bonuses are an easy way to be rewarded for doing something you were going to do anyway. For example, exclusively for residents of Wisconsin, the State Bank of Cross Plains is offering a generous $25 bonus promotion when you sign up and open a new Direct Checking Account before September 30, 2018. Once you have opened the account, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs with ATM Access and Moneypass networks, mobile banking and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 1.85% APY when you open a new Money Market account. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Earn over 15x the national average so start saving today! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
State Bank of Cross Plains Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Direct Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $25
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 09/30/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- Direct Checking: $5, unavoidable
- Early Termination Fee: None
State Bank of Cross Plains Account Requirements:
- Account must be opened with a minimum of $100 in new money not currently on deposit at State Bank of Cross Plains
- Offer expires September 30, 2018, so deposit money before then
State Bank of Cross Plains Account Features:
- Mobile banking and mobile deposit
- FREE online banking and FREE bill pay
- Access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs with ATM Access and Moneypass networks
- $25 cash
State Bank of Cross Plains Account Fine Print:
- Cash bonus will be directly deposited to account within 2 business days of account opening.
- Cash bonus does not count towards minimum opening deposit amount.
- Offer is not available to existing checking account customers or those whose accounts have been closed within the last 18 months.
- Only one checking account of any type per person is eligible for a bonus during the offer period. Accounts must be opened in person to receive the cash bonus.
- The cash bonus is considered taxable interest and will be reported on IRS form 1099-INT.
Now that you have all the information you need, you are now ready to open a checking account with the State Bank of Cross Plains. Simply meet the requirements above and you’re all set to earn a $25 bonus. Follow the link for more information, and if you like what you see then don’t hesitate to sign up. If you are not eligible for this offer, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for more banking options!
|With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.74-25.49%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-No minimum to redeem for cash back
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee