One of the best savings account is with Synchrony Bank where they are offering a 2.05% APY Rate for their High Yield Savings Account. When you open an account with Synchrony Bank, you begin a personal relationship with them that grows with you.
Their digital storefront lets you experience some very non-traditional freedom, while ensuring your money is as safe and stable as a traditional bank. Additionally, the security is recognized across the industry, earning them accolades that include Bankrate.com’s prestigious 5-Star Safe & Sound® Rating. There is no minimum deposit fee top open their High Yields Savings Account.
If you are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can. Additionally, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: High Yield Savings Account
- Rate: 2.05% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Features:
- Award-winning rates — that go beyond the national average+
- Easy withdrawals online, over the phone or with an ATM card
- Control of your money through our online banking portal or by speaking with one of their Banking Representatives.
- No minimum balance requirement or monthly service fee
- Peace of mind through FDIC insurance up to $250,000 per depositor, per insured bank, for each ownership category
Synchrony Bank Savings Requirements:
- Simply open a Synchrony High Yield Savings Account with Synchrony Bank
- You will need:
- A valid US residence
- Social Security number (or Tax Identification Number)
- US Driver’s License, state-issued ID, or Military ID
- You will automatically earn 2.05% APY within account opening
Synchrony Bank allows you to enjoy quick access to your cash and earn great rates on your savings with their 2.05% APY High Yield Savings Account. This is a great option if you’re looking for a quick place to stash your emergency funds and with a competitive return on your high-yield savings, it’s hard to beat!
Your money is FDIC insured and accounts are encrypted with up-to-date standards in online financial security so sign up today and start saving! Find all the best savings rates from our exclusive list nationwide!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account Review
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Bonus
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Review
|With the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card:
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases.
-Earn a $150 cash rewards intro bonus after spending $2,500 in the first 3 months.
-10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year.
-No Annual Fee.
-0% Intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers, then a 14.99%, 18.99% or 24.99% variable APR.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-$0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
-See Rates & Fees