TD Ameritrade is currently offering residents nationwide up to a $600 bonus along with 60 days of commission free trades for a limited amount of time when you sign up and open a new TD Ameritrade Brokerage or Retirement account with the qualifying deposits within a given 60 days of account opening. Once you have done so, you will be able to enjoy great features such as 24/7 customer services as well as straightforward pricing so you won’t have to worry about any impending payments! For those that are interested, be sure to apply for a new account today to start your new experience!
|Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 1.85% APY when you open a new Money Market account. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Earn over 15x the national average so start saving today! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
TD Ameritrade Bonus Breakdown:
- $100 bonus + 60 days comission free trades for $25,000 to $49,999 deposit
- $300 bonus + 60 days commission free trades $100,000 to $249,999 deposit
- $600 bonus + 60 days commission free trades $250,000 or more
TD Ameritrade Bonus Information:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Individual, Joint, or IRA TD Ameritrade Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: Unknown
- Online Trades: $6.95 per trade
- Hard Inquiry: No, Soft pull only. Hard pull if you apply for margin.
- Monthly Fee: $0.
- Additional Requirements: Must deposit $250,000 or more for the maximum bonus.
- Closing Account Fee: Make sure to keep the deposit amount in your account for at least 12 months or your award may be reclaimed by TD Ameritrade.
TD Ameritrade Account Features:
- Straightforward pricing- No account minimums, maintenance fees, or any other unexpected fees, and all internet equity trades are only $9.99. Regardless of how much is in your account, or how much you trade, the price always stays the same.
- 24/7 customer service
- Great Investment choices- Extensive array of investment choices includes stocks, bonds, CDs, futures and forex, and options. Get access to 100+ commission-free ETFs, objectively researched and compiled by the experts at Morningstar Associates® and more than 1700 no-load,
- Easy-to-use tools- Use the free, powerful research and trading tools, whether you’re just starting out or an advanced investor.
TD Ameritrade Pros:
- TD Ameritrade offers a full selection of investment products, including futures and forex
- $0 Account minimum
TD Ameritrade Cons:
- The company’s trade commission of $6.95 is average to other banks
- Investors must hold ETFs for a 30-day period; otherwise, TD Ameritrade will levy a short-term trading fee of $19.99.
Are you in the market for a new Retirement or Brokerage account? How would you like to earn up to $600 for simply meeting the deposit requirements? If so then I recommend you check out TD Ameritrade today. You could earn yourself the generous $600 as well as maximum Free Commission Trades when you deposit the specific value within 60 days of account opening. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of brokerage account bonuses!
|With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
-Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-No foreign transaction fees
-Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
-$0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that