TD Bank is now offering a chance for Connecticut, Delaware, Washington D.C., Florida, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Virginia and Vermont residents to earn a cash bonus of $300. To get started on this bank, you must first open a TD Bank Premier Checking account, then you must establish a Direct Deposit totaling in $2,500 or more.
It’s as easy as that and this is a pretty generous bonus as well, not only that but with a TD Bank Premier checking account, you’ll receive earned interest on higher balances, free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, e-bills, free access to TD Bank’s thousand ATMs nationwide as well as usage at non-TD ATMs and so much more.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® and Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
TD Bank Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Premier Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $300
- Availability: CT, DC, DE, FL, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VA & VT (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $300
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, 2500+
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Details
- Monthly Fee: $25 Monthly fee but this is waived with a $2,500 minimum balance
- Early Termination Fee: None, but account must remain open, active, in good standing, and in the same product type through the qualifying period to receive the bonus.
TD Bank Bonus Requirements:
- Open a Premier Checking Account.
- Receive a Direct Deposit totaling in $2500 or more.
- Upon completing all necessary requirements, you’ll receive $300.
TD Bank Account Features:
- Special customer rates on savings accounts and discounts on home lending solutions
- Legendary customer service
- Free Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Online Banking and free Bill Pay with e-bills
- Free online statements with check images
- Live Customer Service 24/7
- Free access at thousands of TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada
- Easy Person-to-Person Payments and internal and external transfers
- Overdraft Protection options
- and So much more.
TD Bank is currently offering a $300 bonus when you open a Premier checking account and establish a withholding $2,500 in direct deposits. Again, this is a pretty easy extra cash that you can pocket and there’s very minimal requirements attached as well. You’ll receive everything you need in a checking account plus earned interest! I recommend that you maintain the minimum balance of $2,500 to waive the $25 monthly maintenance fee.
Account must remain open, active, in good standing, and in the same product type through the qualifying period to receive the bonus. Bonus will be reported as taxable income to the IRS on a 1099-MISC. This is a limited time offer so hurry into your local TD Bank and get started today. If not, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® to earn 50,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|