Available in parts of Texas and Arkansas, TEXAR Federal Credit Union is offering a rate of 1.35% APY on a 18-Month CD with an initial deposit of $1,000. To get started with TEXAR Federal Credit Union, you must be an Eligible Member of TEXAR FCU. Click here to check your eligibility status. With TEXAR Federal Credit Union, not only will you enjoy no monthly fees, but also monthly paid dividends. Start earning money with 1.35% APY today!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings(SM) Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
TEXAR Federal Credit Union CD Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: CD account
- APY Rate: 1.35%
- Availability: Bowie County, Cass County, Miller County, Most residents of Red River County and Lamar County (Paris), and Other.
- CD Length: 18 Months
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $1,000
- Additional Requirements: Must be an Eligible Member of TEXAR FCU.
- Early Withdrawal Fee: There is a fee if you withdraw before the maturity date.
- Auto-Renewal: Unknown
TEXAR Federal Credit Union CD Account Features:
- No monthly fees
- Low balance requirement of $1,000
- 1.35% APY: Highly competitive rate for a 18-Month term
- Looking for flexibility? They also offer terms from 6-Month to 48-Month
- Monthly paid dividends
- NCUA insured of up to $250,000
If you live in Bowie County, Cass County, Miller County, Red River County, or Lamar County, I highly suggest looking into this TEXAR Federal Credit Union 18-Month online CD account offer. To earn the 1.35% APY rate, first, make sure you are an Eligible Member. Then, visit their website and open a CD account online. Lastly, make sure you maintain a $1,000 CD account balance. Call TEXAR FCU at 1-888-832-8937 or visit a local branch near you today! If you’re looking for more ways to earn money, then be sure to check out our complete list of the Best Regional CD Rates!