Are you interested in increasing your savings and watching your money grow? TIAA Bank is offering residents nationwide a 2.15% APY for their Yield Pledge Money Market Account. For their Money Market Account, you must have an opening deposit of at least $5,000 with no monthly maintenance fee.
Once you have met the deposit requirement, you will be able to take advantage of account features to better your banking experience as well! If you are interested, I definitely suggest you apply soon as the rates are always subjected to change. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
TIAA Bank Money Market Account Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Yield Pledge Money Market
- Rate: 2.15% APY for balances up to $250,000
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft pull, ChexSystems only.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Monthly Account Fee: There are no monthly maintenance fees
- Early Termination Fee: Check with CSR for additional information
TIAA Bank Money Market Account Requirements:
- No minimum balance is required. Only new funds qualify for the APY rate.
- 2.15% rate applicable to account balances up to $250,000.
TIAA Bank Account Features:
- Open a TIAA Direct account online in just minutes
- No monthly maintenance fee or minimum balance
- Mobile and online banking
- Viewing and printing eStatements
- Set up alerts on your budget
TIAA Bank Money Market Account Rates Info:
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate for 1st year|
|$0 to $49,000||2.15% APY|
|$50,000 up $99,999||2.15% APY|
TIAA Bank has been around for years and your money is FDIC-insured for up to $250,000. There are no monthly or annual account fees, along with ATM fee reimbursement with minimum balance. You can deposit checks or see your balances anywhere using their Android or iPhone app.
Enjoy the convenience of online only banking along with their great rate of 2.15% APY guaranteed for the first twelve months! Find all the Best Savings Rates from our exclusive list nationwide!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account Review
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Bonus
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Review
|With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.99-25.74%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-No minimum to redeem for cash back
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee