U.S. Bank, the fifth largest bank in the United States, offers a wide variety of credit cards which includes rewards, travel, and business credit cards. They have many non-U.S-based programs such as LANPass, Korean Air SkyPass and Avianca/Taca LifeMiles along with the popular Club Carlson credit cards. You will find the complete list of all U.S. Bank credit card promotions to help you choose the best signup bonuses and benefits. Click on our full review of each of these cards for all advantages and disadvantages before applying.
Things to Know about U.S. Bank Cards:
US Bank isn’t necessarily known for their credit card sign-up bonuses, but when it comes to their credit card perks and offers, they may be worth taking a look at. Before checking out U.S. Banks credit cards, I definitely recommend you give this Things to Know list a run-down!
- Minimum spending requirement starts as soon as your card is approved. && Only spending on primary card counts for minimum spending requirements
- Before applying for any US Bank credit cards, I recommend that you freeze your IDA (Safestream) & ARS credit reports. You will need to have these unfrozen when you sign up for a US Bank checking account. You don’t need to really freeze when applying in-branch.
- You can view your pre-approved offers online.
- It’s not possible to change your product brands, but if you want a downgrade to a US Bank branded card, then the Cash+ card is a great options with the 5% your choice category.
- They do match-ups when it comes to increases in sign-up bonuses.
- There is no hard limit to the amount of US Bank credit cards you can hold. But keep in mind that the more cards you have with them, the more difficult it is to get approved.
- Credit utilization is based on what is listed on the first of each month.
- US Bank merges multiple inquiries into a single hard pull within the same day.
- Sometimes, you’ll get a pull from a different credit report if you have the one they want to use but it’s frozen. You can’t give them a PIN to access a frozen report.
- If you are denied for a credit card with US Bank, try calling their reconsideration department.
- When it comes to credit limits, for an increases they’ll run them as a soft pull if under $1,500 and a hard pull if over $1,500.
- For reallocation, they do a soft pull but you need to get a financial manager to approve it.
- When claiming retention, Annual fee on FlexPerks cards will usually be waived. They give you points to balance the annual fee. You could pay the fee in cash and use the points to get travel redemption options.
- US Bank says that they don’t report business credit cards to the personal credit bureaus which is useful for keeping your credit report cleaner.
- If you cancel your card within 30 days of the annual fee posting, they’ll refund it for you. Can be useful if you forget to cancel the card before the annual fee hits.
- You can change your statement closing date.
- US Bank will waive fees on their checking if you have a credit card from them. Personal credit cards will waive the fees on personal accounts and business credit cards will waive the fee on business accounts.
- U.S. Bank doesn’t offer the option for you to get your sign up bonuses paid out early. Apply with plenty of time before wanting to redeem points/miles.
- US Bank does have a referral program. They offer a bonus of up to 10,000 points per referral.
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
|U.S. Bank Cards||Promotion/Key Features||Spending Requirement/Terms||Annual Fee||Review|
|US Bank Altitude Reserve VISA Infinite Card||50,000 Altitude Points||$4,500 in 90 days||$400||Review|
|Club CarlsonSM Premier Rewards Visa Signature® Card||85,000 Points/ $600||Single purchase+ $2,500 in 90 days||$75||Review|
|Club Carlson℠ Rewards Visa Signature® Card||60,000 Points||Single purchase+ $1,500 in 90 days||$50||Review|
|US Bank Korean Skypass Visa Signature||30,000 SKYPASS Miles||$2,000 in 3 months + First Purchase||$80||Review|
|U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card||30,000 Points||Spend $2,000+ within 4 months||$85||Review|
|U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card||20K FlexPoints/$400 Ticket||$2,000 in 4 months||$0 for 1st year, then $49||Review|
|LANPASS Visa Signature® Card||20K LANPASS Miles||Make one purchase||$0 for 1st year, then $75||Review|
|AeroMexico Visa Signature® Card||20K Miles + Companion Certificate||Make one purchase||$0 for 1st year, then $80||Review|
|LANPASS Visa® Card||15K LANPASS Miles||Make one purchase||$0 for 1st year, then $45||Review|
|AeroMexico Visa® Card||15K Miles + Companion Certificate||Make one purchase||$0 for 1st year, then $45||Review|
|SKYPASS Visa Signature® Card||15K SKYPASS Miles||Make one purchase||$80||Review|
|U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card||10K FlexPoints||$1,000 in 4 months||$0||Review|
|SkyBlue SKYPASS Visa® Card||5K SKYPASS Miles||Make one purchase||$0||Review|
|SKYPASS Visa Classic® Card||5K SKYPASS Miles||Make one purchase||$50||Review|
|Polaris® Visa® Card||12 Months 0% APR on Purchases & Transfers||Balance transfer fee of 3%($5 minimum)||$0||Review|
|LANPASS Visa® Secured Card||5K Miles||Make one purchase||$0 for 1st year, then $25||Review|
|SKYPASS Visa® Secured Card||5K Miles||Make one purchase||$50||Review|
|Gymboree® Visa® Credit Card||$10 Gymboree Gift Card||Upon approval||$0||Review|
|REI MasterCard®||REI gift card||Make one purchase||$0||Review|
|U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card||$150+ Up to 5% unlimited cash back||Two 5% cash back categories up to $2,000 in purchases||$0||Review|
|U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card||15 Months 0% APR on Purchases & Transfers||Balance transfer fee of 3%($5 minimum)||$0||Review|
|U.S. Bank Perks+ Visa Signature® Card||Up to 2X unlimited reward points||Minimum 1,700 points to redeem rewards||$0||Review|
|Fred Meyer Rewards® Visa® Card||Up to 2X reward points||$5 for every 500 points||$0||Review|
|1-2-3 REWARDS® Visa® Card||Up to 3X reward points||$5 for every 1,000 points||$0||Review|
|Ralphs rewards plus Visa® Card||Up to 3X reward points||$5 for every 1,000 points||$0||Review|
|Ace Rewards® Visa® Signature Card||Up to 10% in reward points||$25 for every 12,500 points||$0||Review|
|Harley-Davidson® Visa Signature® Card||Up to 3X reward points||2,500 points for $25 Harley Davidson gift card||$0||Review|
|Harley-Davidson® Visa® Secured Card||1X reward point per $1||2,500 points for $25 Harley Davidson gift card||$0||Review|
|AeroMexico Visa® Secured Card||5K Miles||Make one purchase||$0 for 1st year, then $25||Review|
|U.S. Bank Cash 365(TM) American Express® Card||$150 + 1.5% cash back everywhere||No limits||$0||Review|
|U.S. Bank Secured Visa® Card||Build credit||Security deposit required||$29||Review|
|U.S Bank Business Cards|
|Club CarlsonSM Business Rewards Visa Card||85K Points||$2,500 in 3 months||$60||Review|
|U.S. Bank FlexPerks Business Travel Rewards Visa® card||20K FlexPoints||$3,500 in 4 months||$0 for 1st year, then $55||Review|
|U.S. Bank Business Edge™ Select Rewards Card||10K Points||$500 in 3 months||$0||Review|
|SKYPASS Visa® Business Card||10K SKYPASS Miles||Make one purchase||$75||Review|
|U.S. Bank Business Edge™ Cash Rewards Card||Annual 25% bonus of prior year's Cash Rewards||Maximum of $250||$0||Review|
|U.S. Bank Business Edge™ Platinum||12 Months 0% APR on Purchases & Transfers||Balance transfer fee of 3%($5 minimum) first 30 days||$0||Review|
|Ace Rewards® Visa® Business Card||Up to 3% in reward points||$25 for every 12,500 points||$0||Review|