UFB Direct is offering a chance to earn a rate of 1.00% APY or more if you open an UFB Savings account for residents nationwide. To receive the rate, it must be new funds in your savings account. The interest rate and corresponding APY for savings is a variable tier structure and is set at our discretion. Tier one structure of $0-$19,999 earns 0.20% APY. Tier two structure of $20,000 + earns 1.00% APY. This offer is only available for a limited time, so hurry on in today to get started!
UFB Direct Savings Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: UFB Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: 1.00% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit is Not Required
- Additional Requirements: Saving Account with a balance of $20k+ will receive a 1.00% APY, anything below that balance will receive a 0.20% APY
- Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
UFB Savings Account Features:
- Monthly Statements are received electronically
- FREE Redneck Bank® VISA® CheckCard
- FREE Account (No Monthly Maintenance Fee)
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE Customer Service
- No minimum balance
UFB Direct bonus is available to anyone in the US if you have access to the internet. If you have a U.S. Social Security number, a valid Driver’s license or State ID, a previous home address (if you have lived at your current home address less than two years), and a credit or debit card or U.S. checking or savings account to fund your new account(s), then you can sign up easily on their website and start earning their awesome rate. If you qualify, then hurry in and get started. If not, then see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|With the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card:
-0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening. Then a variable APR of 12.99%, 16.99% or 20.99% will apply.
-No Penalty APR.
-Late Fee Waiver.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-$0 Annual Fee.
-$0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
-See Rates & Fees