The info about this credit card has been collected by Bankcheckingsavings.com and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
You can earn a $100 Statement Credit after your first purchase with the United MileagePlus® Club Card. With an annual fee of $450, this card lives up to the fee with its top of the line benefits. On top of the benefits, you earn 1.5 miles per $1 on every purchase. You also earn even more on tickets purchased from United – an additional 0.5 mile for a total of 2 miles per $1 spent. If you’re a big spender or frequently fly United, this card may be worth getting considering all the benefits and features you get, so check it out!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® and Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Barclaycard JetBlue Plus MasterCard®
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card
- Hilton HonorsTMSurpass Card from American Express
United MileagePlus Club Card Summary:
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Statement Credit
- Spending Requirement: Make at least one purchase
- Annual Fee: $450
- Bonus Worth: $100
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Your miles don’t expire as long as your credit card account is open, with no limit to the number of miles you can earn.
United MileagePlus Club Card Features:
- Start with a $100 statement credit after your first purchase
- United Club Membership – up to a $550 value per year
- Earn 1.5 miles per $1 spent
- Get an additional 0.5 mile for a total of 2 miles per $1 spent on tickets from United
- Free first and second bags checked free – savings up to $240 per roundtrip
- Premier Access Travel Services
- No fees on foreign Transactions
- Priority Boarding
- Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection Privileges
You can earn a $100 Statement Credit for your United MileagePlus® Club Card after your first purchase. This card comes with all of the features listed above and more such as having the freedom to book United tickets for close-in dates without having to pay an additional booking fee, or using your miles to book any available seat, any time, on any United-operated flight. Overall, the high annual fee is compensated with the high class perks and bonuses. If you are a big spender and will utilize the perks this card gives, then go ahead and sign up for this card! If not, then don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® to earn 50,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|