The info about this credit card has been collected by Bankcheckingsavings.com and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card
You can earn a $100 Statement Credit after your first purchase with the United MileagePlus® Club Card. With an annual fee of $450, this card lives up to the fee with its top of the line benefits. On top of the benefits, you earn 1.5 miles per $1 on every purchase. You also earn even more on tickets purchased from United – an additional 0.5 mile for a total of 2 miles per $1 spent. If you’re a big spender or frequently fly United, this card may be worth getting considering all the benefits and features you get, so check it out!
United MileagePlus Club Card Summary:
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Statement Credit
- Spending Requirement: Make at least one purchase
- Annual Fee: $450
- Bonus Worth: $100
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Your miles don’t expire as long as your credit card account is open, with no limit to the number of miles you can earn.
United MileagePlus Club Card Features:
- Start with a $100 statement credit after your first purchase
- United Club Membership – up to a $550 value per year
- Earn 1.5 miles per $1 spent
- Get an additional 0.5 mile for a total of 2 miles per $1 spent on tickets from United
- Free first and second bags checked free – savings up to $240 per roundtrip
- Premier Access Travel Services
- No fees on foreign Transactions
- Priority Boarding
- Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection Privileges
You can earn a $100 Statement Credit for your United MileagePlus® Club Card after your first purchase. This card comes with all of the features listed above and more such as having the freedom to book United tickets for close-in dates without having to pay an additional booking fee, or using your miles to book any available seat, any time, on any United-operated flight. Overall, the high annual fee is compensated with the high class perks and bonuses. If you are a big spender and will utilize the perks this card gives, then go ahead and sign up for this card! If not, then don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!