USAA (United Services Automobile Association) offers more benefits for military members and their family members than any other major financial service provider. Membership is open to U.S. military service members, veterans who have received a discharge type of Honorable, and their eligible family members. Besides banking, insurance, investments, and retirement, USAA offer a wide array of credit cards. Most USAA credit cards have either have low annual fee of $35 or none at all. Be sure to review each credit card for competitive rates and reward options.
- There is a maximum credit limit of $50,000 across all their cards.
- Reallocating credit limits between their cards isn’t available.
- Request a credit limit increase online. It will be a hard pull. Keep in mind that they do automatically increase your credit limit roughly every 12 months, eligibility does apply.
- Product changes between their products isn’t available.
- Instant credit card is issued, with a fixed limit of $1,000 until physical card arrives.
- Cards arrives in 8-10 business days for free.
- Expedited shipping will cost $8 if you choose to do so.
- Check for pre-approved offers. If you are a USAA member, just search for ‘offers’ > ‘My Offers’. Keep in mind that there is no guaranteed approval, but your odds of approval is higher.
- All their Visa & American Express cards come with no foreign transaction fees.
- All their cards are Chip & Signature with PIN as back up.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College Checking account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
|USAACredit Cards||Bonus/Key Features||Spending Requirement/Terms||Annual Fee||Review|
|USAA Limitless Cashback Rewards Visa Signature||2.5% unlimited cash back on EVERYTHING||Must have an USAA Checking Account with at least a monthly $1,000 direct deposit to earn 2.5% cash back on all purchases.||$0||Review|
|USAA Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card||1.5% unlimited cash back||3% fee on balance transfers and cash advances($200 maximum)||$0||Review|
|Cashback Rewards Plus American Express® Card||Up to 5% unlimited cash back||Up to $3,000 on gas and groceries, 1% after||$0||Review|
|USAA Rewards™ Visa® Signature||2,500 Points||First Purchase||$0||Review|
|Cash Rewards Visa Signature®||1.25% unlimited cash back||3% fee on balance transfers and cash advances($200 maximum)||$0||Review|
|USAA Rate Advantage Visa® Platinum||Low APR for purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances||3% fee on balance transfers and cash advances($200 maximum)||$0||Review|
|USAA Secured Card Visa Platinum®||Build, Rebuild, or Improve Your Credit Score||$250 - $5,000 2 year CD required||$35||Review|
|USAA Classic Visa Platinum®||Improve Your Credit||No balance transfer or cash advance||$35||Review|
|USAA Classic American Express®||Improve Your Credit||No balance transfer or cash advance||$35||Review|
|USAA Rewards™ American Express®||2,500 Points||First Purchase||$0||Review|
|USAA Military Affiliate American Express®||2,500 Points||First Purchase||$0||Review|
|Cash Rewards® American Express®||Up to 2.25% unlimited cash back on gas and grocery||3% fee on balance transfers and cash advances($200 maximum)||$0||Review|
|USAA Secured Card® American Express®||Build, Rebuild, or Improve Your Credit Score||$250 - $5,000 2 year CD required||$35||Review|