Available to qualified residents nationwide, Wells Fargo is currently offering a $250 checking bonus when you open an eligible Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account with the minimum opening deposit of $25 good through April 1, 2017. Within 60 days of account opening, you will have to complete one of the following requirements: Make 10 debit card purchases/payments OR set up a qualifying Direct Deposit of $500 to your new checking account. Once you have done so, you will gain access to great features such as online account access as well as a debit card. For those that qualifies for this attractive promotion, be sure to head on over to your local Wells Fargo branch today to start your new account experience! See our full list of Wells Fargo Bonuses!
Editor’s Note: This is an exclusive, nontransferable offer. This is only available to Wells Fargo retail store private label credit card customers who received our direct mail for this offer.
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card, you can receive additional attached annual bonus of 10% on non-bonus rewards points if you maintain a qualifying consumer Wells Fargo Checking or Savings Account. With this card you will earn 3X points at U.S. Gas Stations, 2X points at U.S. Restaurants, and 1X point on all other net purchases. On top of the great perks, you will enjoy the $0 Annual Fee and 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, after that the variable APR will apply. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel Amex Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Credit Card offers a $150 bonus and a pretty decent unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps whatsoever. On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. To earn the $150 bonus you must spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|
|Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Credit Card is offering 15 months 0% APR on purchases & balance transfers! After the introductory rate you'll receive a variable APR based on your credit worthiness. With this card you'll also be able to enjoy convenient features to help you manage your money such as Zero Liability Protection, 24/7 online account access, and text and email alerts that help you monitor your spending. With no annual fee, this card is worth considering if you're looking for a 0% APR introductory special. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Platinum Visa Review|
Wells Fargo Bonus Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Wells Fargo Everyday Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $250
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 04/01/2017
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Yes (Detailed information listed below)
- Monthly Fee: $10 but can be waived
- Early Termination Fee: None Stated
Wells Fargo Bonus Requirements:
- Open a new, eligible consumer Wells Fargo checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25 (not including the bonus) by April 1, 2017.
- Within 60 days of account opening, either make 10 purchases/payments with your Wells Fargo Debit Card or establish a qualifying Direct Deposit of an accumulated $500 or more to the consumer checking account opened for this bonus offer.
- The 10 debit card purchases/payments must be from the primary linked consumer checking account opened for this offer.
- A qualifying Direct Deposit is your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular recurring monthly income, electronically deposited to your consumer checking account by your employer or an outside agency. Transfers from one account to another or deposits made at a banking location or ATM do not qualify as a Direct Deposit.
- Wells Fargo will deposit the bonus into your new consumer checking account within 45 days after eligibility and qualifications have been met.
Wells Fargo Account Features:
- Quick, convenient access to your money from your smartphone, tablet, computer, and 13,000 Wells Fargo ATM locations
- Debit Card. Use your card to make everyday purchases and pay bills worldwide at participating retailers and service providers — including online or by phone.
- Zero Liability protection: You won’t be held responsible for promptly reported unauthorized card transactions.
Are you currently interested in a new account? How does an extra $250 sound just for meeting the necessary requirements? If you are interested, then the current promotion from Wells Fargo is the one for you. The offer allows you to take advantage of all the great features for less than you think. On top of it all, you get to see why the firm is ranked among one of the highest in the nation through their great customer services and personalized care. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® to earn 50,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|