Wells Fargo offers a great cash back credit card, Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Credit Card, that offers a $200 bonus and a pretty decent unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps whatsoever. On top of that, you’ll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee. This makes this card a wonderful credit card to use daily. To earn the $200 bonus you must spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening.
Now the most attractive feature that I find appealing to me on this credit card is Wells Fargo’s unique Cell Phone protection insurance plan. In cases of damage or theft; you can be covered for up to $600 and on up to four phones. I’ll elaborate more on this feature below!
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card Key Features:
- NEW! Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on virtually every purchase
- Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Android PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
- No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don’t expire as long as your account remains open
- Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
- 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 13.99%-25.99% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply
- $0 Annual Fee
- Select “Apply Now” to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Cell Phone Protection:
You will need to firstly, put your monthly cellular bill on this card. You will then get covered for up to $600 for up to 3 phones. Again, the phones must be listed on the monthly bills for Cell Phone Protection services to be active. There will be a $25 deductible for every time you use this service. You will also be approved for up to 2 claims per twelve months period. A $600 limit per claim multiplied by 2 claims = $1,200 per twelve months.
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Pros:
- 1.5% cash rewards
- CellPhone Protection
- No limits
- No Annual Fee
If you’re currently in the market for a efficient cash back credit card and a little extra cash, then the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa ® Credit Card may be a card to look into. First, it offers 1.5% cash back, which is quite decent to have in your wallet for a day-to-day card use. But what stands out is that they have an absolutely flawless Cell Phone Protection plan that could save you upwards of $100-$200 a year. Here’s how it works; if you lose or damage your phone, you will be covered $600 for each claim up to twice a year. This could be a great perk considering accidents really do happen. This card is currently offering you a chance to earn $200 cash back bonus for spending $1,000 or more within the first 3 months of card opening. This could be a very well-rounded credit card depending on how you spend your money. I feel like this card would be great for bigger spending since you really want to reap the 1.5% cash back everywhere. Otherwise, find out which card is right for you by checking out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!