Wells Fargo offers a great cash back credit card, Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card, that offers a $200 bonus and a pretty decent unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases with no caps whatsoever. On top of that, you’ll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee. This makes this card a wonderful credit card to use daily. To earn the $200 bonus you must spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening.
Now the most attractive feature that I find appealing to me on this credit card is Wells Fargo’s unique Cell Phone protection insurance plan. In cases of damage or theft; you can be covered for up to $600 and on up to four phones. I’ll elaborate more on this feature below!
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card Key Features:
- Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
- Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Android Pay™, during the first 12 months from account opening
- No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don’t expire as long as your account remains open
- Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
- 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 14.24%-26.24% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply
- $0 Annual Fee
- Select “Apply Now” to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Cell Phone Protection:
You will need to firstly, put your monthly cellular bill on this card. You will then get covered for up to $600 for up to 3 phones. Again, the phones must be listed on the monthly bills for Cell Phone Protection services to be active. There will be a $25 deductible for every time you use this service. You will also be approved for up to 2 claims per twelve months period. A $600 limit per claim multiplied by 2 claims = $1,200 per twelve months.
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Pros:
- 1.5% cash rewards
- CellPhone Protection
- No limits
- No Annual Fee
If you’re currently in the market for a efficient cash back credit card and a little extra cash, then the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa ® Card may be a card to look into. First, it offers 1.5% cash back, which is quite decent to have in your wallet for a day-to-day card use. But what stands out is that they have an absolutely flawless Cell Phone Protection plan that could save you upwards of $100-$200 a year. Here’s how it works; if you lose or damage your phone, you will be covered $600 for each claim up to twice a year. This could be a great perk considering accidents really do happen. This card is currently offering you a chance to earn $200 cash back bonus for spending $1,000 or more within the first 3 months of card opening. This could be a very well-rounded credit card depending on how you spend your money. I feel like this card would be great for bigger spending since you really want to reap the 1.5% cash back everywhere. Otherwise, find out which card is right for you by checking out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.