Wells Fargo is one of the nation’s most reputable banks and has also been named as the most valuable bank brands in the world. In addition to credit card promotions, Wells Fargo offers a multitude of financial services including investments, mortgage and business loans, and banking. Their unique line of cards include Home Rebate programs that will help pay down your mortgage principal balance. College students can also earn cash rewards on purchases while building their credit. Other card features include introductory 6 months of up to 5% cash rewards or 5x rewards points. Below, you’ll find all the best Wells Fargo credit card promotions. Review the list of Wells Fargo credit cards to learn details about each.
Things To Know About Wells Fargo Credit Cards:
Wells Fargo really does offers a lot of cards worth mentioning, such as their 5x cards or their propel series but there are some things you should know before getting a new card with them and I advise that you read over this list to understanding with Wells Fargo because they operate a little differently from other credit cards.
- Minimum spending requirement is based on the time in which your card is approved and the calendar months.
- Wells Fargo usually want you to have an existing relationship with them for their credit card approval. I recommend setting up a checking account with them, and you can get a $100 bonus for setting a checking as well!
- Wells Fargo usually won’t approve non-permanent residents.
- If you’re denied for a Wells Fargo card, contact their reconsideration department. It’s worth a try.
- Multiple inquiries can be merged if made on the same day, thing is, it’s rather difficult to get approved for even 2 cards within the same day.
- Distributing credit limits with Wells Fargo is always a hard credit pull.
- Wells Fargo will report your statement balance as your credit used to the credit bureaus. Make sure to pay off your balance before your statement closes to lower your credit utilization.
There isn’t a hard limit on the number of Wells Fargo credit cards you can have.
- Requesting a credit limit increase is allowed. They operate mixed reports, contact them to make sure if it’s a soft or hard pull for you.
- Checking for pre-approval online is not available.
- Product Changing your existing card into another Wells Fargo card is allowed. Their no annual fee cards may be good cards to look into.
- You can change your statement closing date just with a call.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings(SM) Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
|Wells Fargo Credit Cards||Bonus & Key Features||Spending Requirement & Terms||Annual Fee||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel World American Express® (in-branch only)||40K Points/$400 Statement Credit||$3,000 in 3 months||$0 for 1st year, then $175||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel 365 American Express®||20K Points/$200 Statement Credit||$3,000 in 3 months||$0 for 1st year, then $45||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express®||3X Gas Stations/ 2X Restaurants||N/A||$0 for 1st year, then $45||Review|
|Wells Fargo Visa Signature®||15K Points/5x Points on categories, 1x Points all others||6 Months||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Visa Signature® (Targeted)||$200 Bonus||spend $2,000||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa||$150 Bonus/1.5% Cash Back + Free cell phone insurance||None||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Back Visa Signature®||5% Cash Back on categories, 1% Cash Back all others||6 Months||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Home Rebate Visa Signature®||5% rebates towards Wells Fargo Home Mortgage||6 Months, $25 reward increments||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Rewards Visa®||15 months 0% APR on purchases & balance Transfers||Balance transfer fee of 3%(minimum $5)||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Back Visa®||15 months 0% APR on purchases & balance Transfers||Balance transfer fee of 3%(minimum $5)||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Home Rebate Visa®||5% rebates towards Wells Fargo Home Mortgage||6 Months, $25 reward increments||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Platinum Visa®||15 months 0% APR on purchases & balance Transfers||Balance transfer fee of 3%(minimum $5)||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Back College Visa®||Build credit, 3% cash back on categories||6 Months||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Secured Visa®||Build credit, $10,000 maximum security deposit||$300 minimum security deposit||$25||Review|