Wells Fargo is one of the nation’s most reputable banks and has also been named as the most valuable bank brands in the world. In addition to credit card promotions, Wells Fargo offers a multitude of financial services including investments, mortgage and business loans, and banking. Their unique line of cards include Home Rebate programs that will help pay down your mortgage principal balance. College students can also earn cash rewards on purchases while building their credit. Other card features include introductory 6 months of up to 5% cash rewards or 5x rewards points. Below, you’ll find all the best Wells Fargo credit card promotions. Review the list of Wells Fargo credit cards to learn details about each.
Things To Know About Wells Fargo Credit Cards:
Wells Fargo really does offers a lot of cards worth mentioning, such as their 5x cards or their propel series but there are some things you should know before getting a new card with them and I advise that you read over this list to understanding with Wells Fargo because they operate a little differently from other credit cards.
- Minimum spending requirement is based on the time in which your card is approved and the calendar months.
- Wells Fargo usually want you to have an existing relationship with them for their credit card approval. I recommend setting up a checking account with them, and you can get a $100 bonus for setting a checking as well!
- Wells Fargo usually won’t approve non-permanent residents.
- If you’re denied for a Wells Fargo card, contact their reconsideration department. It’s worth a try.
- Multiple inquiries can be merged if made on the same day, thing is, it’s rather difficult to get approved for even 2 cards within the same day.
- Distributing credit limits with Wells Fargo is always a hard credit pull.
- Wells Fargo will report your statement balance as your credit used to the credit bureaus. Make sure to pay off your balance before your statement closes to lower your credit utilization.
There isn’t a hard limit on the number of Wells Fargo credit cards you can have.
- Requesting a credit limit increase is allowed. They operate mixed reports, contact them to make sure if it’s a soft or hard pull for you.
- Checking for pre-approval online is not available.
- Product Changing your existing card into another Wells Fargo card is allowed. Their no annual fee cards may be good cards to look into.
- You can change your statement closing date just with a call.
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card offers a $200 bonus and a pretty decent unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps whatsoever. On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. To earn the $200 bonus you must spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card, is offering you a chance to earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. With this card you will earn 3X points at U.S. Gas Stations, 2X points at U.S. Restaurants, and 1X point on all other net purchases. On top of the great perks, you will enjoy the $0 Annual Fee and 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, after that the variable APR will apply. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel Amex Review|
|Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Card is offering 18 months 0% APR on purchases & balance transfers! Keep in mind that these APRs do not apply to cash advances. There is also an introductory fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever is greater, for 18 months. After that, up to 5% for each balance transfer, with a minimum of $5. With this card you'll also be able to enjoy convenient features to help you manage your money such as Zero Liability Protection, 24/7 online account access, and text and email alerts that help you monitor your spending. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Platinum Visa Review|
|Wells Fargo Credit Cards||Bonus & Key Features||Spending Requirement & Terms||Annual Fee||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel World American Express®|
|40K Points/$400 Statement Credit||$3,000 in 3 months||$0 for 1st year, then $175||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card||20K Points/ 3X U.S. Gas Stations/ 2X U.S. Restaurants||$1,000 within the first 3 months of account opening||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Visa Signature®||15K Points/5x Points on categories, 1x Points all others||6 Months||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Visa Signature® |
|$200 Bonus||spend $2,000||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Bonus/1.5% Cash Back + Free cell phone insurance||$1,000 within the first 3 months of account opening||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Back Visa Signature®||5% Cash Back on categories, 1% Cash Back all others||6 Months||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Home Rebate Visa Signature®||5% rebates towards Wells Fargo Home Mortgage||6 Months, $25 reward increments||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Rewards Visa®||15 months 0% APR on purchases & balance Transfers||Balance transfer fee of 3%(minimum $5)||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Back Visa®||15 months 0% APR on purchases & balance Transfers||Balance transfer fee of 3%(minimum $5)||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Home Rebate Visa®||5% rebates towards Wells Fargo Home Mortgage||6 Months, $25 reward increments||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Card||18 months 0% APR on purchases & balance Transfers||Balance transfer fee of 3%(minimum $5)||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Back College Visa®||Build credit, 3% cash back on categories||6 Months||$0||Review|
|Wells Fargo Secured Visa®||Build credit, $10,000 maximum security deposit||$300 minimum security deposit||$25||Review|
The information for the Credit Cards has been collected independently by BankCheckingSavings. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.