With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card, you can earn 20,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months. You will earn 3X points at U.S. Gas Stations, 2X points at U.S. Restaurants, and 1X point on all other net purchases. If you drive or dine out a lot, then you might want to check this card out!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® and Chase Savings(SM) Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Editor’s Note: In no way, shape or form is this alternative list expressing any rank on similarity.
Wells Fargo Propel American Express Summary:
- Apply Now
- Annual Fee: $0
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Your points don’t expire and there is no cap, so earn as much as you want!
Wells Fargo Propel American Express Features:
- NEW! Earn 20,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
- Earn 3X points at U.S. gas stations, 2X points at U.S. restaurants, 1X point on other purchases
- Redeem points for travel, gift cards, cash redemption options or merchandise through Go Far™ Rewards
- Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Earn an annual relationship bonus of 10% on non-bonus rewards points if you maintain a qualifying Wells Fargo account
- 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 13.99%-25.99% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply
- $0 Annual Fee
- Select “Apply Now” to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions
With your Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card, you’ll also get an introductory 0% APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, and then the ongoing APR of 13.99%-25.99% Variable. From exotic travel to one-of-a-kind finds, the Wells Fargo Rewards Program gives you the flexibility to redeem for rewards however you like. You can use your points for unique travel experiences and exclusive offers, gift cards, brand name merchandise, and more. So if you spend a lot on gas or eat out often, then give this card a shot! If not, then don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!