If you are a current resident of California, you are now in luck! 1st United Credit Union is now offering you an opportunity to earn a $100 bonus when you open a new Checking account with the promotional code CKG2019 by December 31, 2019.
To get started, be sure to have a new account as well as establishing a qualifying direct deposit of $500 or more within 60 days of account opening. Once you have done so, activate and make a signature or PIN purchase with debit card within the same time period.
After you have met the above requirements, you will be able to earn the bonus as well as a host of account features such as overdraft protection as online banking! For those who are currently interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can while the offer is still valid.
If you are interested in this offer, don’t hesitate to visit your nearest local branch and open an account today! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Anyone who lives, works, or attends school in Alameda, Contra Costa, San Joaquin, Solano, Stanislaus, or Kings Counties, California qualifies for a new membership.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
1st United CU Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Simple Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Additional Requirements: See Below for more details
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: If the account is closed within 6 months, there will be a $25 fee.
1st United CU Checking Bonus Requirements
- Open a Simple Checking account from 1st United
- Establish a qualifying direct deposit of $500 or more within 60 days of opening
- Activate and make a signature or PIN purchase with debit card
- Once all requirements have been accomplished, you’ll receive a $50 bonus incentive!
1st United CU Fine Print
- Offer not available to existing 1st United checking accounts.
- Members age 12-15 require an adult joint owner
- Must utilize promo code CKG2019 to qualify
- Must meet membership eligibility
Californian residents can now enjoy a generous bonus from 1st United Credit Union when you meet a few simple requirements. For a limited time, you will be able to enjoy the bonus as well as a host of account features. Additionally, you will be able to be a part of a well trusted bank! However, this account is limited geographically. For those that do qualify, you might find this promotion to be quite worthwhile. However, if you are not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions