Residents nationwide can now take advantage of a $50 bonus from Amboy Direct when you sign up and open a new eSavings Account.
To get started, all you would need to do is have a new account with a minimum initial deposit of $100. After you have met the deposit requirement, you will be able to utilize a host of account features to better your banking experience such as 24/7 banking, being FDIC insured and so much more! Additionally, you will be able to enjoy an attractive 0.80% APY rate*!
If you are interested in this offer, don’t hesitate to visit your nearest local branch and open an account today! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Amboy Direct eSavings Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: eSavings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly balance minimums or fees.
- Early Termination Fee: None, but the account must be open for at least 90 days in order to receive the bonus
Amboy Direct eSavings Requirements
- Open a new eSavings Account
- Meet opening deposit of $100
- Maintain a minimum monthly average balance of $3,000 or more for 90 days
Amboy Direct eSavings Fine Print
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- U.S. Citizen only
- Valid SSN required
- Initial deposit must come from your personal account
- You will need to verify the deposit transactions by contacting your bank to identify their amounts.
Are you currently on the market for a new banking experience? How would you like to earn a generous bonus? Wouldn’t it be great if you could enjoy all the benefits for less than you would expect? If you answered yes to the questions above, then definitely check out the promotion Amboy Direct is offering! Simply meet a few requirements and you can enjoy the account to its fullest potential. Additionally, with all the features, banking has never been easier! However, if you are not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions