America First Credit Union is now offering residents of Nevada and Utah a chance to earn a $25 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account along with a Line-of-Credit protection or zero-limit debit card.
In order to earn a $25 Dining Advantage® Reward, you must set up bill pay connected to a checking account and do two of the following: activate a new eBill, add a new biller and send a payment, use Same Day Bill Pay for the first time, set up a recurring or automatic eBill payment, or use External Transfer to send money to a qualified account.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Membership Eligibility: Live, work (or regularly conduct business in), worship, volunteer, or attend school in: Salt Lake County, Utah, Weber County, Utah, Davis County, Utah, Utah County, Utah, Juab County, Utah, Mohave County, Arizona, Maricopa County, Arizona, Clark County, Nevada, Lincoln County, Nevada, except those living within 25 miles of the Alamo, NV U.S. Post Office. There are many eligibility categories, so be sure to check out their membership page.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier Checking Account with qualifying activities. To earn the bonus, open your new HSBC Premier checking account online, deposit a minimum qualifying balance of $100,000 or more in new money, & maintain at least the minimum qualifying balance for 90 calendar days. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking Account: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make at least one direct deposit of at least $500 or more within 60 days of account opening. $200 will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. The TD Bank Premier Checking account comes with free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, free access to 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches, and much more! Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
America First CU Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: NV, UT (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Please let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: See below for more information
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
America First CU Bonus Requirements
- You must open or have an active America First Checking Account and Line-of-Credit protection or zero-limit debit card.
- You must do TWO or more of the following:
- Activate a new eBill
- Add a new biller and send a payment
- Use Same Day Bill Pay for the first time
- Set up a recurring or automatic eBill payment
- Use External Transfer to send money to a qualified account
America First CU Fine Print
- Payment to new biller must be at least $10 and must be sent to a unique party with a different mailing address than the subscriber.
- Payments to oneself is excluded.
- eBills deactivated within the previous 90 days are not eligible for promotion.
- External transfer must be at least $50.
- The $25 payment will be fulfilled in two billing cycles.
- Valid E-mail address entered in your AFCU account profile.
- Must have a valid United States address on your AFCU account.
America First Credit Union is now offering residents of Nevada and Utah a chance to earn a $25 bonus when you sign up or have an active Checking Account along with a Line-of-Credit protection or zero-limit debit card. Additionally, you must complete two of the online bill payment requirements.
However, if you are not currently interested in this great deal, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
• Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee