AmeriServ Bank is offering residents of Maryland an attractive $250 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a qualifying Checking account with an opening deposit of $50. Once you have opened an account, set up and receive a recurring Direct Deposit of $250 or more within 90 days of account opening. Once you have done so, the $250 bonus will be deposited into your account within 30 days of the initial direct deposit.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editors Note: This promotion offered by AmeriServ Bank is only available at their Hagerstown Branch, so be sure to pay them a visit if you want to take advantage of this $250 incentive.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
AmeriServ Bank Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: SimpleLife, ActiveLife, Comfort Life Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $250 Bonus
- Availability: MD (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $7 – $20
- SimpleLife Checking: $7 monthly fee waived with:
- Receive 1 or more direct deposit(s)/month, OR
- Maintain a $300 average monthly balance, OR
- Maintain $1,000 or more in aggregate balances of deposit accounts/month
- ActiveLife Checking: $15 monthly fee waived with:
- Make 12 or more debit card transactions/month, OR
- Reduce your fee by $5 for each of the following:
- Complete 1 or more mobile deposit(s)/month
- Receive $250 or more in direct deposit(s)/month
- Have at least 1 other deposit product/month
- ComfortLife Checking: $20 monthly fee waived with:
- Receive $1,500 or more in direct deposits(s)/month, OR
- Maintain a $2,500 average monthly balance, OR
- Maintain $20,000 or more in aggregate balances of deposit accounts/month
- SimpleLife Checking: $7 monthly fee waived with:
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
AmeriServ Bank Checking Requirements
- Visit their Hagerstown Branch and open a qualifying Checking account from AmeriServ Bank with a $50 opening deposit.
- Set up and receive a recurring Direct Deposit of $250+ within 90 days.
- Once you have met the Direct Deposit requirement, you will receive the $250 bonus within 30 days after the initial deposit.
AmeriServ Bank Bonus Fine Print
- StudentLife Checking does not qualify for this offer.
- Qualified new checking account must be opened by a non-AmeriServ Bank customer with funds not already on deposit at AmeriServ Bank.
- Incentive is taxable and a 1099-MISC will be issued.
- Offer is current as of 11/01/18 and may be modified or discontinued without notice.
If you are interested, make sure to check out AmeriServ Bank to learn more about the current $250 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from AmeriServ Bank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express:
-$150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
-3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
-2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
-Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%.
-Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
-Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
-No annual fee.
-See Rates & Fees