AmeriServ Bank is offering residents of Maryland an attractive $250 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a qualifying Checking account with an opening deposit of $50. Once you have opened an account, set up and receive a recurring Direct Deposit of $250 or more within 90 days of account opening. Once you have done so, the $250 bonus will be deposited into your account within 30 days of the initial direct deposit.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editors Note: This promotion offered by AmeriServ Bank is only available at their Hagerstown Branch, so be sure to pay them a visit if you want to take advantage of this $250 incentive.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
AmeriServ Bank Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: SimpleLife, ActiveLife, Comfort Life Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $250 Bonus
- Availability: MD (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $7 – $20
- SimpleLife Checking: $7 monthly fee waived with:
- Receive 1 or more direct deposit(s)/month, OR
- Maintain a $300 average monthly balance, OR
- Maintain $1,000 or more in aggregate balances of deposit accounts/month
- ActiveLife Checking: $15 monthly fee waived with:
- Make 12 or more debit card transactions/month, OR
- Reduce your fee by $5 for each of the following:
- Complete 1 or more mobile deposit(s)/month
- Receive $250 or more in direct deposit(s)/month
- Have at least 1 other deposit product/month
- ComfortLife Checking: $20 monthly fee waived with:
- Receive $1,500 or more in direct deposits(s)/month, OR
- Maintain a $2,500 average monthly balance, OR
- Maintain $20,000 or more in aggregate balances of deposit accounts/month
- SimpleLife Checking: $7 monthly fee waived with:
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
AmeriServ Bank Checking Requirements
- Visit their Hagerstown Branch and open a qualifying Checking account from AmeriServ Bank with a $50 opening deposit.
- Set up and receive a recurring Direct Deposit of $250+ within 90 days.
- Once you have met the Direct Deposit requirement, you will receive the $250 bonus within 30 days after the initial deposit.
AmeriServ Bank Bonus Fine Print
- StudentLife Checking does not qualify for this offer.
- Qualified new checking account must be opened by a non-AmeriServ Bank customer with funds not already on deposit at AmeriServ Bank.
- Incentive is taxable and a 1099-MISC will be issued.
If you are interested, make sure to check out AmeriServ Bank to learn more about the current $250 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from AmeriServ Bank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
• Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – that’s a $300 cash redemption value
• $0 Annual Fee
• Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
• Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
• Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• Earn 1X points on other purchases
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions