DiversyFund is a real estate investment platform that grants regular investors access to real estate assets. This will start with just $500 for so many multi-million dollar real estate options. Additionally, you should consider DiversyFund if you’re a non-accredited investor that wants a diverse portfolio.
Check out other investment competitors like Streitwise.
Read below for more information on DiversyFund and what they have to offer.
DiversyFund Quick Facts
|Investment Offers||Growth REIT, IPO|
|Investment Accounts||Individual & joint, trusts, retirement (self-directed IRA), certain entity accounts.|
|Investment Amounts||$500 – $1,000,000|
|Accredited Investor Status||Not required|
|Availability||All 50 states|
- Invest with as little as $500
- High historical returns compared to stocks
- No accredited investor requirements
- Available for self-directed IRA accounts
- Available in 50 states
- No overpriced broker fees
- Private REIT (cannot be traded)
- “Blind Pool” investments
- Long-term investments (5 years)
(Visit for more information)
DiversyFund Investment Offers
With DiversyFund, they offer two different investment choices. One is a Growth REIT and another is their Series a Round. See below for what these two options have to offer you:
With this option, DiversyFund gives you the chance to invest in a portfolio of properties. Plus, you won’t have to manage them at all. This is as easy as a regular paper investment.
The DiversyFund Growth REIT:
- Focuses on apartment buildings
- Doesn’t come with management charges
- Private REIT
Shares are $10 each. For example, with a $500 minimum investment, you can buy about 50 shares. With the $500 minimum investment, it’s pretty cheap compared to other options. These investments are preferred equity. In other words, you’ll receive dividend distributions and capital appreciation towards sale of properties.
The Series a Round is a direct investment in the company. They are an initial public offering (IPO) with the chance to be a co-owner of their Real Estatae FinTeh Platform. DiversyFund’s goal is to be everyone’s go-to substitute investment industry for investors.
But, this option isn’t for everyone. It needs an accredited investor status and at least $25k as a minimum investment. Additionally, the term period for this will be about 2-4 years with a 10x return on at least a 2-year investment. Furthermore, since these numbers are relatively high, it will need accredited investor status.
How DiversyFund Works
With DiversyFund, they will invest into apartments as a partner rather than a broker. In other words, it will not come with investment fees and they won’t make any money if you don’t. Check out how they work:
- Acquisition. This fund will purchase lots of apartment buildings with rented units. This will create revenue. But, since they’re bought at a low price, they will most likely need renovations.
- Renovations. To build up the input of cash, every building will have full improvements in at least a year after buying it. All of the renovations will let the fund build up rent and value.
- Holding period. Every investment will be held for about 5 years. This will enable it to appreciate in value.
- Distributions. Cash flow will be reinvested every month for investors until the property is sold. Then, the final return will be given out.
Lastly, look at how their returns operate:
- The investor will have protection with a 7% preferred return before DiversyFund gets the profit split.
- Once the preferred return is done, there is about a 35/36 profit share with DiversyFund and the investor.
- After the investor makes about 12% a year, the profit split will be 50/50.
- Once you meet the 5 year mark, the property will be sold and the profits will be split.
There are several perks that comes with DiversyFunds options. Plus, they don’t need an accredited investor status for all of their choices. You’ll be able to invest with a minimum of $500 which is good compared to their competition. Additionally, their average annual return is more than 17%. This is a larger number when compared with other stocks. DiversyFund will handle all of their assets, so they don’t use a third party for their fees.
Furthermore, DiversyFund will invest in mainly apartment buildings since they are the best-performing. Not to mention this is one of the most reliable investments in the real estate platform. The apartment market is usually pretty strong since there’s always someone that needs a place to live. Plus, many people cannot afford buying their own home which results to renting.
Thankfully, there are no additional fees included for investors since they don’t charge sales commissions.
Now, if you’re looking to invest into several apartment complexes and improving the diversity of your portfolio. DiversyFund is a great option for you to consider. Plus, with their Growth REIT and Series a Round choices, you’ll be able to spread your risk to multiple properties. Lastly, DiversyFund is one of the most stable sectors in the real estate platform.
BONUS LINK OFFER REVIEW
HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC $450 Cash Review
HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC Up To $600 Review
HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC $200 Cash Review
HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC Up To $240 Review
BBVA Online Checking $250 Cash Review
Chase Total Business Checking® $300 Cash Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM $300 Cash Review
Chase Total Checking® $200 Cash Review
Chase SavingsSM $150 Cash Review
Chase Private Client $2,000 Cash Review
TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Cash Review
TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM $150 Cash Review
Huntington 25 Checking $500 Cash Review
Huntington 5 Checking $200 Cash Review
Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking® $150 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking $400 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Business Checking 100 $200 Cash Review
Simple 1.00% APY Review
CIT Bank Money Market 0.85% APY Review
CIT Bank Savings Builder 0.75% APY Review