Check out Desert Financial Credit Union bonuses, promotions, and offers!
They are currently offering a refer a friend bonus where both you and your friend each receive $100 when you get a new member to sign up.
Desert Financial Credit Union Bonuses Review
Headquartered in Phoenix Arizona, Desert Financial Credit Union was created in 1939 and has 46 locations across the state. Their money market rates are 3X the national average, have an A+ health rating, and can offer a wide variety of features to improve your banking experience.
|Eligibility: Membership is open to those who live, work, attend school or worship in Gila, Maricopa or Pinal Counties or immediate family of those eligible.
See current membership details
- Promotion Links:
- $100 Referral Bonus (No expiration date)
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: AZ
- Branches: 46 (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Options: Yes
I would check out a list of our Savings, Money Market, and CD Rates to find other generous promotions you can utilize.
If you are not eligible for these promotions, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll go over the Desert Financial Credit Union offers below.
Desert Financial Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus
You and a friend can earn a $100 bonus when you refer them to open a new checking account.
- What you’ll get: $100 Bonus
- Eligible account: Checking Account
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: AZ
- How to earn it:
- Complete the Referral Form and give it to a friend.
- Have your friend provide the form when they open their new account.
- Referred member must meet the qualifications below
- When you’ll receive it: Bonus will be deposited into the qualifying Checking and referring member’s account within ten (10) business days in the month following the end of the first ninety (90)-day period if qualifications are met.
- Monthly fee: $7, see below how to waive
(No Expiration Date)
Editor’s Note: Desert Financial Credit Union is also currently offering a separate $100 referral bonus with the same requirements.
I’d recommend comparing this checking offer with other popular ones. Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers a $200 bonus, Discover Bank offers $360 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $700 bonuses.
How To Earn the $100 Bonus
- Complete the Referral Form and give it to a friend.
- Have your friend provide the form when they open their new account. Must meet the following qualifications:
- Have no existing accounts (primary or joint owner) within the last 12 months
- Make at least one direct deposit into their new checking account during the first 90 days
- Perform at least 30 debit card transactions during the first 90 days
- You and your friend will each receive a $100 cash bonus.
- Mobile banking
- Mobile deposit
- Relationship rewards
- Switch kit
- No minimum balance
- Checking Account: $7 waived with one of the following:
- Recurring direct deposit of at least $750 per statement cycle
- 25 or more transactions per statement cycle=
- Daily minimum balance of $2,500
- or Achieve or Prosper Relationship Rewards levels.
- Refer-A-Friend cash bonus offer valid for a limited time only.
- New members cannot have any existing accounts (primary or joint owner) within the last 12 months.
- Member and referee cannot begin credit union membership on the same business day
- Bonus amounts are subject to all applicable taxes and the responsibility of the member.
- Bonus cannot be combined with any other account opening offer.
- Referrals limited to five per member.
Desert Financial Credit Union $100 refer a friend bonus is a fantastic promotion to take advantage of. I would recommend this promotion, however, take into account whether or not this offer triggers a soft pull and make sure to read the fine print as there are some specifics that may affect your eligibility for this promotion.
Feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about Desert Financial Credit Union, their accounts they offer, or coupon codes.
Check back often for more Desert Financial Credit Union Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.00% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.95% APY||Review|