General Electric Credit Union is offering residents of Ohio a generous 2.25% APY when you sign up and open a new Money Market Account.
For those who are interested, all you would need to do is have an average daily balance for the month of at least $25,000. Once you have met the deposit requirement, you will receive a generous rate as well as a wide selection of features to better your banking experience.
If you would like to simplify your experience, then definitely head on over to your local branch and start today! However, act fast, as the rates are subjected to change. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
General Electric Credit Union Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Rate: 2.25% APY
- Availability: OH (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: $15, if closed within 90 days
General Electric Credit Union Requirements
- Open a Money Market account from General Electric Credit Union with minimum deposit of $25,000.
- Maintain a daily balance of $25,000 every month for up to $250,000.
- Earn your rate of 2.25% APY
General Electric Credit Union Account Fine Print
- Funding must be received within 30 calendar days of account opening.
- Rates earned are based on balances, calculated daily, and compounded to the account monthly.
- Separate checks and ATM cards are issued to access this account.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Full details can be found by reviewing the Account Disclosure.
If you are a current resident of the offered areas and would like to start a new banking experience, then I would definitely recommend checking out the current promotion General Electric Credit Union is offering. For a limited time, simply meet the direct deposit and opening deposit requirement and you could be well on your way to enjoying the stated rate.
Additionally, you will be able to utilize a host of account features. However, this account is limited geographically. If you qualify, this might be quite worthwhile. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our list of Best Bank Rates for all your saving needs!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.10% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Learn More About This Card