Available nationally, First National Bank of America offers many terms and rates that are comparative. However right now, I would most definitely recommend the 3.35% APY 60-Month CD Special.
All you need to do is open a new CD account with $1,000! The requirements are so easy, and you can safely earn these rates because this bank is insured by the FDIC!
|Best CD Accounts|
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
15-Month CD Account
12-Month CD Account
|BBVA Compass Bank|
36-Month CD Account
First National Bank of America CD Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: CD account
- Special APY Rates – 3.35% APY 60-Month CD
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $1,000
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: There is a penalty for withdrawing principle before maturity date.
- Auto-Renewal: None listed, check with CSR
First National Bank of America Best CD Rates
First National Bank of America has ranked pretty high across the board from our statewide Best 5-Year CD Rates list. So if you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, make sure to take advantage of this limited time special offer. Note that rates are always changing, which is why if you’re interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
First National Bank of America CD Account Features
- Short terms, Medium Terms, Long Terms, Flex CD’s.
- That’s because you lock in a high yield that’s guaranteed from the day you open the account until the day it matures.
- FDIC Insured of up to $250,000.
The First National Bank of America 3.35% APY 60-Month CD Special is very competitive, but if you are interested in this offer, there are many other CD’s from this bank. One thing that sets this bank apart is that they offer many different types of CD’s and they have no maximum deposit amount.
However, if you are not currently interested, then be sure to see our complete list of the Best CD Rates for all your banking needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
• Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – that’s a $300 cash redemption value
• $0 Annual Fee
• Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
• Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
• Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• Earn 1X points on other purchases
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-27.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions