Bank of Texas (division of BOKF, NA.) is offering residents of Texas a chance to earn a $250 quicksave bonus, when you open a new Personal Checking and Personal Savings or Money Market Account with a personal debit card. To earn this bonus, all you need to do is enroll in their quicksave program and make debit card and online bill pay transactions! When you sign up, this checking account comes with Free ATMs Nationwide, Online and Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit and Mobile Alerts, and much more! Hurry on in to their local branch and open an account today because this promotion is only available for a limited time. Also, if you would like to learn more about the other promotions the bank currently has, be sure to check out our updated list of BOK Financial Bank Bonuses!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Meridian Bank Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Personal Checking and Personal Savings or Money Market Account
- Maximum Bonus: $250 Bonus
- Availability: TX
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Please Let Us Know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit is Not Required
- Additional Requirements: See Below for Additional Information
- Monthly Fee: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: No Termination Fee Listed
Bank of Texas $250 Bonus Requirements:
- Visit a local Bank of Texas and open a new personal checking account, personal savings or money market account, and personal Debit Card.
- Enroll in QuickSave.
- Tell them how much you want to save with each Debit Card and Online BillPay transaction — $0.25 or $0.50. This will link your checking account to a savings or money market account.
- The number of Debit Card and Online BillPay transactions will be multiplied by $0.50 or $0.25, and then transferred to your savings or money market account in one transfer.
- Each year, they’ll automatically transfer their match amount within 6-8 weeks after the anniversary date of your account.
- After you’ve enrolled, logon to Online Banking to see the transfer activity in both your checking account and savings account.
Bank of Texas Checking Account Features:
- Free ATMs Nationwide
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit and Mobile Alerts
- Visa Debit Card
- Overdraft Protection
- And Much More!
Bank of Texas promotion is only available for Bank of Texas new personal checking account customers and remember to open a new personal savings or money market account with a personal debit card. You may have only one personal savings or money market account enrolled in the QuickSave program. At least one checking account owner must also be an owner on the personal savings or money market account. If you qualify, hurry and get started today. If not, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
-Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
-Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
-No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
-Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
-$0 Annual Fee
-Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions