BankWell is now offering a grand opportunity for Fairfield and New Haven county, Connecticut residents. You can earn yourself a $50 Bonus for each person you refer to this banking establishment who in turn opens a new myBankwell Checking, myBankwell Choice Checking or Choice Preferred Checking account. All you have to do from here is set up electronic direct deposit of a paycheck, pension or government benefit (like social security), AND Make at least five (5) debit card transactions that post to the new checking account within a monthly statement cycle
This is quite the easy checking bonus, and if you enjoy the many benefits that come along with being a member, then be sure to spread the word, so your friends can benefit too! With all the features you need in a checking account such as; free online and mobile banking with mobile deposit and bill pay, a free debit card, Free Popmoney® person-to-person transfers and so much more. Both you and your friend can prosper in this promotion!
Editor’s Note: Make sure that you complete the Referral Coupon with the provided full name, address, phone and email contact information for the new customer you have referred
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
BankWell $50 Referral Bonus:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Business Checking Account
- Referrer Bonus(You): $50 (limit $200)
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $50 (limit $200)
- Availability: CT
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown. Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Complete at least one direct deposit of at least $500
- Additional Requirements: Minimum to open My BankWell checking is $25, other two are $100.
- Monthly Fee:
- My BankWell Checking: $10, waived with Recurring Direct Deposit OR 5 ATM or debit card transactions that post and clear during the same cycle*
- My Bankwell Choice Checking: $20, waived with $2,000 average balance in checking for the current statement cycle OR $15,000 combined average balance in all personal checking, savings and money market accounts for the prior month OR Recurring Direct Deposit AND 5 point of sale debit card transactions that post and clear during the same cycle*
- My Bankwell Choice Preferred Checking: $30, waived with $10,000 average balance in checking for the current statement cycle OR $75,000 combined average balance in all linked personal checking, savings, money market accounts and CDs for the prior month.
- Early Termination Fee: None
BankWell $50 Referral Steps:
- If you haven’t already, open up a new personal checking account.
- Next, spread the word of BankWell to your friends and family.
- Your friend or family member must open up a new personal checking account.
- After that, they must set up electronic direct deposit of a paycheck, pension or government benefit (like social security)
- Make at least five (5) debit card transactions that post to the new checking account within a monthly statement cycle
- After all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $50 Bonus!
BankWell Checking Fine Print:
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Friends bank well with Benefits referrals must match name and address provided to Bankwell at the time of account opening.
- A minimum of $100 is required to open a Smart Checking account.
- Smart Checking is an interest-bearing account that, as of 4/24/17, earns .15% Annual Percentage Yield and .14% Interest Rate.
- Rate is variable and subject to change.
- The Friends bank well with Benefits referrer may not refer themselves.
- A referrer may only receive bonuses for up to four referrals per calendar year.
- Offer not available to Bankwell employees or their families.
- Offer effective 4/24/17 and may be withdrawn at any time.
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with BankWell, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Also, don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard pull or soft pull when opening a My BankWell account, and if you can fund a checking account using a credit card!
With BankWell , you can earn an $50 Bonus when you spread the word of BankWell to your friends and family. When your referred friend or family members open up a new Personal Checking account, completing the minimum requirements and presenting your unique referral form in-branch, you and your referee will earn a bonus of $50. Keep in mind that there is a limitation of 4 guest you can refer to this banking establishment equivalent to a total of $200 which is quite disappointing to say the least. This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Could still be a pretty decent bonus promotion if it’s a verified soft-pull, otherwise, If you want to check out other banks, head over to our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|With the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express:
-$150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
-3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
-2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
-Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.99% to 25.99%.
-Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
-Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
-No annual fee.
-See Rates & Fees