Bethpage Federal Credit Union is offering you a 2.00% APY rate on a balance as low as $500 with a new Money Market Account! The current promotion offers you the utmost rate currently available on the market while still allowing you access to great account features to better your banking experience! Additionally, it does not matter if you choose to deposit $50,000 or the minimum $500, you will still receive the same great rate!
If you are interested, I suggest you apply as soon as you can, as the rates are subjected to change! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Membership at Bethpage Federal Credit Union is open to anyone with a $5 minimum share account.
Table of Contents
Bethpage FCU Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Rate: 2.00%
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Minimum of $500 to open an account
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Bethpage FCU Account Features
- Open with as little as $500.
- Balance determines dividend rate.
- Access to account through Online Banking
- Telephone Banking
- 24/7 Access to your account
- NCUA insured
|2.00%||$500 - $24,999|
|2.00%||$25K - $49,999|
If you are a current resident who would like to start a new banking experience, then I would definitely recommend checking out the current promotion Bethpage Federal Credit Union is offering. For a limited time, simply meet the deposit requirement and you could be well on your way to enjoying the rate.
Additionally, you will be able to utilize a host of account features to better your financial futures ahead! However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our list of Best Bank Rates for all your saving needs!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.10% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
With the The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express:
• Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.99% to 25.99%.
• $0 balance transfer fee. Balance transfers must be requested within 60 days from account opening.
• 2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases.
• Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits.
• Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
• No annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees