BHCU is currently offering residents of Pennsylvania a generous $150 bonus when you sign up and open a new Savings Account.
All you would need to do to obtain your added bonus is to open a share account and set up direct deposit of net pay or a pay roll allotment as well as posting debit card purchases within 30 days of account opening. Once you have done the three steps, you will not only receive your bonus, but you will also gain instant access to great features such as identity theft protection, free debit card, as well as online banking and so much more!
Membership Eligibility: You are eligible to join BHCU if you live, work, worship or attend school in Delaware County, Pennsylvania. Your family members can also join BHCU even if they are outside of Delaware County, including your spouse, children, siblings, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, step-children, step-parents, step-siblings and adopted children. Non-related household members can also join.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
BHCU Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: BHCU Share (Savings) Account
- Maximum Bonus: $150
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: Limited Time Offer
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Please let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $50 direct deposit is required
- Additional Requirements: Have an opening deposit of at least $25 and complete debit card transactions totaling $75 or more within 30 days of account opening
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None specified.
BHCU Checking Bonus Requirements
- Open a BHCU share draft checking account with at least $25 to receive a $25 Match Bonus.
- Complete a direct deposit of at least $50 within 30 days of account opening to receive a $50 Match Bonus.
- Complete up to $75 in debit transactions within 30 days of account opening to receive a $75 Match Bonus.
- Completing the steps above should grant you a total $150 in Money Match bonuses.
BHCU Fine Print Fine Print
- This promotion is subject to change or termination without notice.
- Must be 18 years old to participate.
- Existing BHCU checking account holders are excluded from $150 offer.
- Federally Insured by NCUA
Are you currently a resident of Pennsylvania who is looking for a new checking account? How would you like to earn a generous bonus just for meeting three simple requirements? If you answered yes to the questions above, then the current promotion from BHCU is the one for you. Not only do you get to enjoy a generous $150 bonus, but with the great features, you are now able to bank with ease as well as knowing you are receiving the best service and personalized care the bank has to offer.
If you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee