Earn 50,000 bonus miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months with the Capital One® Venture® Rewards Card.
You can earn an unlimited 2X miles per $1 spent on all your purchases, everyday. Also, in collaboration with Hotels.com, you can earn up to 10X miles on your Capital One Venture card when you book with Hotels.com until January 2020.
Use your miles for any flight or hotel stay, as well as car rentals, cruises, and more. This card is versatile and flexible, perfect for those who travel! Read on to learn more about this card!
Capital One Venture Rewards Card Summary
With the Capital One® Venture® Rewards Card:
• Enjoy a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $500 in travel
• Earn 2X miles on every purchase, every day. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture
• Named ‘The Best Travel Card' by CNBC, 2018
• Receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✔®
• Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime; no blackout dates. Plus transfer your miles to over 12 leading travel loyalty programs
• Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
Earning miles on the Venture Rewards is pretty straightforward. You’ll earn 2 miles for every dollar you spend with the card on every transaction. There is no cap on how many miles you can earn and rewards don’t expire.
With the Hotels.com partnership, running through January 2020, you can earn 10 miles for every dollar you spend. Just use the Venture Rewards to book and pay for hotels at Hotels.com using a special link. That’s an amazing return no other hotel rewards credit card has matched so far.
At the same time, you can also participate for free in the Hotels.com Rewards loyalty program. Effectively earn another 10% back on hotel purchases made at Hotels.com. Stack that together with the 10X earned on the Venture Rewards, and you’re getting a 20% rebate on all hotel purchases made at Hotels.com with the card.
Redeem your miles for 1 cent each as a statement credit against any eligible travel purchase you’ve made with the card in the last 90 days. This could be an airline flight, a hotel booking, or even a rental car. There’s no minimum redemption amount.
Miles earned don’t expire as long as your account is open. So, take your time to build them up until you have enough to offset the costs of larger travel purchases.
Although the Capital One® Venture® Rewards Card card doesn’t offer top-notch travel benefits, it still comes with a decent amount of Visa Signature travel benefits. Some include Travel Accident Insurance (up to $250,000), Lost Luggage Reimbursement (up to $3,000) and Secondary Auto Rental Coverage. Other perks include:
- Extended Warranty Protection: Double the manufacturer’s warranty of your purchase, up to one extra year for warranties of three years or less. Receive a maximum of $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per cardholder.
- Purchase Security: Get a replacement, repairment, or reimbursement for your purchases in the event of theft or damage within 90 days of the purchase date. Receive up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per cardholder.
- Global Entry / TSA PreCheck Fee Credit: Earn $100 fee credit for Global Entry or an $85 fee credit for TSA PreCheck every 4 years. This is a great perk for those who want to go through the airport screening process quickly.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees: Use your card overseas without being charged extra when shopping overseas.
You can receive 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months with the Capital One® Venture® Rewards Card. Along with the benefits listed above, you also receive Visa Signature Benefits. With this card, you earn an unlimited 2X miles on everything you purchase. Plus, earn up to 10X miles when you book with Hotels.com.
There are no limits and no expiration, and you can use your miles on a multitude of options. With an annual fee of $95 that is waived for the first year, I highly recommend this card. Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
Learn more about this card and find out how you can apply here.