For current resident Connecticut, Charter Oak CU is now offering the chance to earn $100 Bonus! To get the bonus, all you have to do is open up any personal checking account, have a month-end minimum combined deposit and loan balance of $20,000 or more, then either maintain a monthly direct deposit totaling $1,500 or have BillPay with a minimum of 4 unique payments posted within the month. After all, of the requirements are met, you will receive your $100 Bonus! Charter Oak Credit Union offers their appreciation for your time with them through this generous $100 checking bonus! With Charter Oak, you’ll receive a checking account with no ATM fees, special gold rates, free online banking, free bill pay and so much more! I recommend you check this credit union out today before the offer expires!
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Charter Oak CU Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Any personal checking account is eligible
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: CT
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct deposit is optional, has total in $1,500 monthly
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: There is no Early Termination Fee listed
Charter Oak CU Checking Bonus Requirements:
- Open up a new Personal Checking Account with Charter Oaks CU.
- Have a month-end minimum combined deposit and loan balance $20,000 or more.
- Either maintain a monthly direct deposit totaling $1,500 or have a bill pay with a minimum of 4 unique payments posted within the months.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive your $100 Bonus!
Charter Oak CU Account Features:
- Annual $100 Cash Bonus
- No ATM Fees
- Special Gold Rates
- .25% Discount on New Personal Loans
- Free Online Banking
- Free online transfers between your Charter Oak accounts and other financial institutions
- Free Mobile Deposit
- BillPay with No monthly fee
- Free personal checks
- Free Travelers Cheques, Cashier’s Checks and Money Orders
- $100 credit towards first mortgage closing costs
- Free coin counting
- Free transfers from your Readi-Cash Too Account
Charter Oaks Credit Union is now offering current residence of Connecticut a $100 Bonus as a token of their appreciation! To get the bonus, all you have to do is open a new Personal Checking Account with them and fulfill the requirements listed. The “Gold Rewards” program is designed to benefit credit union members who maintain important account relationships at the credit union. Also, if you fulfill the monthly requirements, you’ll be eligible for %.25 reduction on personal loans!In addition to the benefits listed above, each year a Special Bonus will be paid to “Gold Rewards” Members who meet the monthly criteria for “Gold Rewards” for 12 months beginning in January of each year. If you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!