For current resident Connecticut, Charter Oak CU is now offering the chance to earn $100 Bonus for opening any new checking account.
To get the bonus, all you have to do is open up any personal checking account, have a month-end minimum combined deposit and loan balance of $20,000 or more, then either maintain a monthly direct deposit totaling $1,500 or have BillPay with a minimum of 4 unique payments posted within the month. After all, of the requirements are met, you will receive your $100 Bonus! Charter Oak Credit Union offers their appreciation for your time with them through this generous $100 checking bonus! I recommend you check this credit union out today before the offer expires!
Eligibility: This is available to anyone who lives, works, goes to school, volunteers, or worships in New London County and Windham County. If you want to learn more about membership, check out their membership information page.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and make recurring Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 from a third party per calendar month for 3 consecutive months from the first full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking Account: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make at least one direct deposit of at least $500 or more within 60 days of account opening. $200 will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit. The TD Bank Beyond Checking account comes with free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, free access to 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches, and much more! Apply Now---TD Bank Beyond Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Charter Oak CU Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Any personal checking account is eligible
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: CT (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct deposit is optional, has total in $1,500 monthly
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: There is no Early Termination Fee listed
Charter Oak CU Checking Bonus Requirements
- Open up a new Personal Checking Account with Charter Oaks CU.
- Have a month-end minimum combined deposit and loan balance $20,000 or more.
- Either maintain a monthly direct deposit totaling $1,500 or have a bill pay with a minimum of 4 unique payments posted within the months.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive your $100 Bonus!
Charter Oak CU Checking Bonus Fine Print
- Annual $100 Cash Bonus
- Free Online Banking
- No ATM Fees
- Special Gold Rates
- .25% Discount on New Personal Loans
- Free Mobile Deposit
- Free online transfers between your Charter Oak accounts and other financial institutions
- BillPay with No monthly fee
- Free personal checks
- Free Travelers Cheques, Cashier’s Checks and Money Orders
- $100 credit towards first mortgage closing costs
- Free coin counting
- Free transfers from your Readi-Cash Too Account
Charter Oaks Credit Union is now offering current residence of Connecticut a $100 Bonus as a token of their appreciation! To get the bonus, all you have to do is open a new Personal Checking Account with them and fulfill the requirements listed. The “Gold Rewards” program is designed to benefit credit union members who maintain important account relationships at the credit union.
If you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• Earn a one-time $300 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that