Attention all incoming freshman and returning college students! Chase is offering you a chance to open a new Chase College CheckingSM account where you can earn a $100 bonus once you enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions.
You will also be happy knowing there is no monthly service fee from the the time you open your account until after your expected graduation date up to 5 years.
If you’re in a bind with all these loans and educational expenses it’s nice knowing that you have a bank that has your back and will help you during your college education. On top of that if you ever get a sweet little check from your parents or grandparents, you can virtually deposit the checks from anywhere, anytime you want just by taking a photo with the Chase Mobile app.
What are you waiting for? Open an account today and receive a free $100 bonus when you complete the simple requirements. And if you’re interested, you can find more offers of Chase Bank Bonuses here on BankCheckingSavings!
Table of Contents
Chase College Checking Summary
Chase College Checking At A Glance
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Chase College CheckingSM
- Bonus Amount: $100
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WI, WV (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/16/2019
- Receive Bonus By: Within 10 business days after completing requirements
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: None from the time of account opening until after the student’s expected graduation date, up to 5 years. Then, $6. See below on how to waive fees.
- Early Termination Fee: If the checking account is closed within six months after opening, the bonus amount will be deducted at closing.
How To Earn Bonus
- Apply for the Chase College CheckingSM account online or enter your email address to receive a coupon.
- Make sure to bring the $100 bonus coupon, that will be sent to your email address entered above, to a Chase branch.
- Make sure to have at least an opening deposit amount of $25 or more.
- Once that is complete, within 60 days of account opening, make sure to enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions. Qualifying transactions include: debit card purchases, online bill payments, checks paid, Chase QuickDepositSM, Chase QuickPay® with Zelle®, or direct deposits.
- You’ll receive your bonus in your new account within 10 business days of completing the requirements.
Offer not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance. Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates are not eligible for this offer. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. You can receive only one new checking account related bonus each calendar year and only one bonus per account. Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
How To Waive Fees
Chase College CheckingSM: $6 monthly service fee; waived by:
- Have either direct deposit made to this account; or
- Have $5,000 average ending day balance each monthly statement period
There is no Monthly Service Fee from the time of account opening until after the student’s expected graduation date (up to five years).
College student must be 17–24 years old to open a Chase College Checking account and must provide a valid student ID or proof of enrollment/acceptance, college name, and expected graduation date at account opening.
As a college student, I know the struggles of getting money for gas, books, food, and other expenses. Why not join an amazing bank with an easy opportunity to earn an easy $100? The Chase College CheckingSM is a great checking account to open with it’s many convenient features! You’ll even be able to control your finances from the comfort of your classroom or in the rec center in-between pick up games with the app! This is a great opportunity for students to get started on saving up their money.
All you need to do is to complete all the requirements. Trust me, you can do this! For $100, you can definitely do it and if your friends don’t have it make sure they also sign up for this amazing checking account with no monthly fees up to 5 years of your college career! If you’re not a college student, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Best Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
- Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking Bonus: Earn $750 Promotion
- Chase Total Business Checking Review: $200 Bonus
- Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking Review: $400 Bonus
- Huntington Bank Community Business Checking Review: $200 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus