Plus, for a limited time, Chase is offering a $100 bonus when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions!
With thousands of branches and ATM locations, and advanced online and mobile banking options, Chase College CheckingSM is an easy way to manage your money on campus, at home, or anywhere else. This account is great because it offers you quality Chase products for your banking needs.
If you’re not a college student or if you’re interested other products Chase has to offer, you can find more Chase Bank Bonuses here on BankCheckingSavings!
Table of Contents
Chase College Checking Summary
Chase College CheckingSM
|-Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
-Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches
-No Monthly Service Fee for up to 5 years if you're a student between the ages of 17-24.
-Deposit checks from virtually anywhere, anytime, just by taking a photo with the Chase Mobile® app.
-Send and receive money in moments using Chase QuickPay® with Zelle®
Chase College Checking Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Chase College CheckingSM
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WI, WV (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/16/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: N/A
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $6 monthly fee; waived with:
- Direct deposit; or
- If enrolled in college for up to 5 years; or
- Have $5,000 average ending day balance in the account
- Additional Requirements: $25 opening deposit
- Closing Account Fee: None
- Open a new Chase College CheckingSM account, which is subject to approval.
- Deposit $25 or more at account opening.
- Log in to chase.com and enroll in Chase Checking Paperless Statements within 60 days of account opening.
- Complete at least 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
- After you have completed all the above requirements and the 10 qualifying transactions have posted to your account, Chase will deposit the bonus into your new account within 10 business days.
Chase College Checking Features
- FREE Chase Debit Card
- Access cash at over 16,000 ATMs and make purchases anywhere that accepts Visa debit car
- Thousands of ATMs & branches
- Access to 16,000 ATMs and 5,100 branches so you’re sure to find one near you
- FREE Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Pay bills in minutes virtually whenever and wherever you like
- FREE Account Alerts
- Use alerts to control your finances, keep your accounts safe, and help avoid overdrafts
- Send money to your friends
- Send and receive money in moments with practically anyone using Chase QuickPay with Zelle® Footnote
- Banking at your fingertips
- Download the Chase Mobile® app Footnote to check your balance on your mobile device, and sign up for customized text alerts Footnote to see when your balance reaches certain limits
- Backed by the security of Chase
- Zero Liability Protection: You won’t pay for unauthorized card transactions if you notify us promptly (see your account agreement for limitations and details)
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Help is available online or by phone anytime, or in one of their 5,100 branches during banking hours
- Offer not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates are not eligible for this offer.
- Qualifying transactions include: debit card purchases, online bill payments, checks paid, Chase QuickDepositSM, Chase QuickPay® with Zelle®, or direct deposits.
- Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- You can receive only one new checking account related bonus each calendar year and only one bonus per account.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
Opening a Chase College CheckingSM account is very simple checking account, perfect for students who are looking for a place to store their money! Plus, the low monthly fee isn’t a problem if you can waive it. In fact, you can use this account without paying monthly fees for up to 5 years during your college career!
This account provides you with numerous benefits including a free debit card, free online banking, free account alerts, and no hidden fees or account minimums. Take a look at our complete list of Best Bank Bonuses from our exclusive list nationwide!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
- Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking Bonus: Earn $750 Promotion
- Chase Total Business Checking Review: $200 Bonus
- Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking Review: $400 Bonus
- Huntington Bank Community Business Checking Review: $200 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus