The Chase College CheckingSM account gives you fast and convenient access to your money no matter where you are plus a $100 bonus as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions!
With thousands of branches and ATM locations, and advanced online and mobile banking options, Chase College CheckingSM is an easy way to manage your money on campus, at home, or anywhere else. This account is great because it offers you quality Chase products for your banking needs.
Table of Contents
Chase College Checking Account Summary
Chase College CheckingSM
|-Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
-Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches
-No Monthly Service Fee for up to 5 years if you're a student between the ages of 17-24.
-Deposit checks from virtually anywhere, anytime, just by taking a photo with the Chase Mobile® app.
-Send and receive money in moments using Chase QuickPay® with Zelle®
Chase College Checking Account Info
- Learn More
- Account Type: Chase College CheckingSM
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability:AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WI, WV (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 01/17/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: N/A
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $6, can be waived
- Additional Requirements: $25 opening deposit
- Closing Account Fee: None
Chase College Checking Account Features
- FREE Chase Debit Card: Access cash at over 16,000 ATMs and make purchases anywhere that accepts Visa debit cards.
- FREE Online Banking and Bill Pay: Pay bills in minutes virtually whenever and wherever you like.
- FREE Account Alerts: Use alerts to control your finances, keep your accounts safe, and help avoid overdrafts.
- 24/7 Customer Service: Help is available online or by phone anytime, or in one of their 5,100 branches during banking hours.
How To Receive Bonus
- Open a new Chase College CheckingSM account, which is subject to approval;
- Deposit $25 or more at account opening;
- Log in to chase.com and enroll in Chase Checking Paperless Statements within 60 days of account opening; AND
- Complete at least 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. After you have completed all the above requirements and the 10 qualifying transactions have posted to your account, we’ll deposit the bonus into your new account within 10 business days.
How To Waive Monthly Fee
- For college students, the $6 monthly fee can be waived with direct deposit OR if enrolled in college for up to 5 years OR have$5,000 average ending day balance in the account.
- Thousands of ATMs & branches
- Access to 16,000 ATMs and 5,100 branches so you’re sure to find one near you
- Send money to your friends
- Send and receive money in moments with practically anyone using Chase QuickPay with Zelle® Footnote
- Banking at your fingertips
- Download the Chase Mobile® app Footnote to check your balance on your mobile device, and sign up for customized text alerts Footnote to see when your balance reaches certain limits
- Backed by the security of Chase
- Zero Liability Protection: You won’t pay for unauthorized card transactions if you notify us promptly (see your account agreement for limitations and details).
Opening a Chase College CheckingSM account is very simple, and the low monthly fee isn’t a problem if you can waive it. This account provides you with numerous benefits including a free debit card, free online banking, free account alerts, and no hidden fees or account minimums. Take a look at our complete list of National Bank Deals and Regional Bank Deals to sign up for the best accounts!