Are you interested in a new banking experience? CIBC Bank is now offering residents nationwide a 2.16% APY for their Savings Account. To get started with this rate, all you would need to do is have an opening deposit of $1,000 (See Offer Table Below).
Once you have done so, you will receive the rate as well as a wide range of account features to compliment your banking experience. Additionally, you can also bank with ease knowing the bank is FDIC insured. How great is that! If you are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
CIBC Bank Savings Account Summary:
- See Offer Table Above and click Open Account
- Account Type: Agility™ Savings Account
- Rate: 2.16% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: Please contact your local representative regarding termination fee
CIBC Bank Account Requirements:
- The minimum opening deposit is $1,000 but cannot exceed $250,000.
- The account balance cannot exceed $1,000,000.
- The minimum balance to obtain the APY is $0.01.
CIBC Bank Fine Print:
- Fees or withdrawals will reduce earnings.
- Offer is subject to change, and may be withdrawn, at any time without notice.
- This account is available online only.
It is often difficult to select which account fits your needs the best. With a sea of bank rates, finding one that’s perfect for you isn’t as easy as it seems. However, with CIBC Bank, you can do just that! With a new account, you can earn a generous rate just for meeting its deposit requirement. Additionally, with access to a range of account features, banking has never been easier.
However, if you’re not interested in this offer check out our Best Bank Rates for savings accounts and more!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account Review
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Bonus
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Review
|With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.99-25.74%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-No minimum to redeem for cash back
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee