Citadel Credit Union is offering residents of Pennsylvania an opportunity to earn a $400 checking bonus! Once you open a checking account with a direct deposit of at least $500 within 60 days, you’ll earn $300 bonus. Plus, earn an extra $100 bonus when you open a High Yield Savings Account with at least $10,000.
I recommend opening a Free Checking account to avoid monthly fees! If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this bonus and sign up today! Additionally, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: You’re eligible for membership if you meet one of the requirements such as if you live, work, worship, or study in the following Pennsylvania counties: Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lancaster, Montgomery or Philadelphia. For more details on how to join, see the Full Membership Requirements.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Citadel CU Checking & Savings Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Free, Star, Premiere Checking Account & High Yield Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $400
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Customer must not have closed a Citadel checking account within the last 12 months and/or received a checking sign-up bonus or award previously.
- Monthly Fee: See below
- Free Checking – $0
- Star Checking – $7 (Maintain checking balance of $500+ OR total balance of your Citadel deposit accounts (checking, savings, money market accounts, Certificates and IRA), loans (mortgages, home equity loans & lines, personal loans and auto loans), and investments. Combined Household Balance of $10,000.)
- Premiere Checking – $17 (maintain checking balance of $5000)
- High Yield Savings – $10 (maintain average daily balance is $10,000 or more)
- Early Termination Fee: Unknown
Citadel CU $400 Bonus Requirements
- To qualify for $300 Cash Bonus:
- Set up a direct deposit of $500 or more must post to new checking account within 60 days of account opening.
- Direct deposit transactions are limited to payroll, social security, and government benefits.
- For the additional $100 Cash Bonus:
- Checking Cash Bonus offer requirements must be met
- Open a Citadel High Yield Savings account. Minimum balance required to open Citadel High-Yield Savings – $10,000 from funds not currently held in accounts at Citadel. Minimum balance must be maintained in the High Yield Savings account for at least 30 days after account opening in order to receive the additional $100 bonus.
Citadel CU Checking Account Fine Print
- Checking account must be open for 60 days before Cash Bonus is awarded.
- Cash Bonus will be awarded after sixty days, once Citadel confirms the requirements have been met.
- Account must be in good standing at time of incentive processing in order to receive Cash Bonus.
- Bonus must be requested within 60 days of meeting the promotion requirements.
- Cash bonus may be reported on a 1099-INT.
- This limited time offer may be withdrawn or changed at any time.
- Limit one offer per household per lifetime.
Citadel Credit Union $400 bonus offer is available new checking customers only and must be a PA resident to qualify for the promotion. If you qualify, hurry and get started today. Be sure to leave us a comment about your experience with this credit union. If you are not interested or looking for more banking options, see our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card:
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases.
• Earn a $150 cash rewards intro bonus after spending $2,500 in the first 3 months.
• 10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year.
• No Annual Fee.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers, then a 15.24%, 19.24% or 25.24% variable APR.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees