If you are on the market for a new banking promotion, then look no further! CitiBank is offering a $600 bonus after you open an eligible checking account in CitiPriority Account Package by June 30, 2019.
To qualify, simply make a opening deposit of $50,000 new-to-Citibank funds as well as providing a minimum of $5,000 must be in the checking account and a minimum of $100 must be in the savings account. Once you have done so, maintain that amount for 60 days. The account comes with many perks and benefits as well as a great bonus. If you are interested, please read on to see how to get started! Don't forget that a $30 monthly service fee applies to the checking account in The Citi Priority Account Package if minimum combined average monthly balances are not met.
To see more all the latest Citibank offers, check out our CitiBank Bonuses page. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor's Note: You will need a unique invitation code. However, the unique invitation code will be generated when you click on the link and this code will carry through when you click the apply now button.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and make recurring Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 from a third party per calendar month for 3 consecutive months from the first full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking Account: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make at least one direct deposit of at least $500 or more within 60 days of account opening. $200 will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit. The TD Bank Beyond Checking account comes with free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, free access to 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches, and much more! Apply Now---TD Bank Beyond Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
CitiPriority Bonus Summary
- Direct Link To Offer
- Account Type: CitiPriority Account Package
- Maximum Bonus: $600
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: Yes (Detailed information listed below)
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- CitiPriority Account Package: $30
- Maintain a combined average monthly balance of $50,000 or more in eligible linked deposits, retirement and investment balances.
- CitiPriority Account Package: $30
- Early Termination Fee: None Stated
CitiPriority Bonus Requirements
- Open a new checking and savings account in the Citi Priority Account Package by June 30, 2019.
- Within 30 days of opening your account deposit $50,000 new-to-Citibank funds into the checking or savings account. A minimum of $5,000 must be in the checking account and a minimum of $100 must be in the savings account.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $50,000 in your eligible linked checking and savings account for 60 days.
- Get $600 deposited to your account!
CitiPriority Fine Print
- Account must be in good standing at the time bonus is given
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Have a valid W-9 or W-8 BEN on file with Citibank and are not subject to back-up withholding.
- Fees could reduce earning
- Must provide unique promotional code to qualify for the promotion
Are you currently on the market for a new banking experience? How would you like to earn a generous bonus just for meeting a few simple requirements? If you answered yes to the questions above, then definitely check out the current promotion from CitiBank. The CitiPriority Account Package has some pretty good perks so if you are interested, then definitely give it a shot.
However, if you are not interested or looking for other options, then don't forget to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses !
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
• 2% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%.
• You spoke, we listened. Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
• No annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees