Current residents of Mississippi will be able to partake in a $1,000 Bonus with The Citizens Bank when you open a College Savings Account for your child! If your child is 10 years of age or younger, you will be able to open an account for them today and start saving! This is your chance to earn such a generous bonus and bring something extraordinary towards your child’s education. College is expensive and The Citizens Bank knows that, so why not get the most out of this while you still can?
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
The Citizens Bank Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: College Savings
- Maximum Bonus: $1000 Cash
- Availability: MS
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: DD is not required
- Additional Requirements: Open a College Bonus Savings Account by your child’s 10th birthday and save the minimum monthly amount each year
- Monthly Fee: $5 activity fee will be applied to withdrawals or transfers over one per month.
- Closing Account Fee: If the account is closed within 365 days of the opening date a closing fee of a $10 will apply.
The Citizens Bank Checking Bonus Requirements:
- Visit the nearest The Citizens Bank branch or go online and open a College Bonus Savings Account with the minimum deposit requirement by your child’s 10th birthday.
- 0 to 5, the minimum opening deposit is $25.00 and the minimum monthly contribution until their 18th birthday is $25.00.
- 5 to 10 years, the minimum opening deposit is $500.00 and the minimum monthly contribution until their 18th birthday is $50.00.
- Upon account opening, The Citizens Bank may request a copy of your child’s birth certificate for age verification.
- Save the minimum monthly amount each year.
- You are allowed to miss one deposit per year and convenient transfers from your checking or savings account to your College Bonus Savings account(s) can be set up to ensure regular, automatic deposits so you won’t lose your bonus.
- A $5.00 activity fee will be applied to withdrawals or transfers over one per month.
The Citizens Bank Account Features:
- Free Online and Mobile Banking
- Balances over $99 receives 0.10% APY
- Help you save for the growing cost of college for your children
- And more!
Residents of Mississippi, there’s wonderful news for your children! You can now earn a $1,000 Bonus for opening a College Savings account with The Citizens Bank for your child. Minimum opening deposit varies regarding your child’s age: Children ages 0 to 5 requires a $25.00 deposit with a minimum monthly contribution of $25 until their 18th birthday. Children ages 5 to 10 years of age requires a $500.00 deposit on top of a minimum monthly contribution of $50.00 by their 18th birthday.
You are allowed to miss one deposit per year and convenient transfers from your checking or savings account to your College Bonus Savings account(s) can be set up to ensure regular, automatic deposits so you won’t lose your bonus. A $5.00 activity fee will be applied to withdrawals or transfers over one per month. If the account is closed within 365 days of the opening date a closing fee of a $10 will apply. I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions