Available for residents of Pennsylvania, Citizens Neighborhood Bank is offering a generous $150 bonus when you sign up and open a new Personal Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $25 good for a limited time.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is complete one of the following within 60 days of account opening: either set up to receive a direct deposit of at least $250, or complete 6 debit transactions. Once you have completed that, you must keep your account open and in good standing, and the $150 bonus will be deposited into your account within 75 days.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Citizens Neighborhood Bank Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Personal Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $150 Bonus
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional, $250 within 60 days
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $0-$8, varies by account
- Free Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Traditions Checking: $6, can be waived with minimum balance of $500
- Advantage Checking: $8, can be waived with minimum balance of $500
- Chairman’s Club Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: Loss of $200 bonus, if account is not open for at least 6 months.
Citizens Neighborhood Bank Checking Requirements
- Open a Personal Checking account from Citizens Neighborhood Bank with a minimum opening deposit of $25
- Complete ONE of the following within 60 days of opening the account
- Set up to receive a direct deposit of $250 or more
- Complete 6 debit card transactions
- Keep the account open and in good standing
- You will receive the bonus within 75 days of completing the requirements.
Citizens Neighborhood Bank Bonus Fine Print
- New Customers Only, one offer per individual or account
- Offer subject to withdrawal or change at any time.
- Rewards are subject to IRS Tax Reporting and will be issued a 1099-INT form.
- Bank reserves the right to disqualify offer if accounts are not opened in good faith or not in good standing at time bonus is paid.
If you are currently a resident of Pennsylvania and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Citizens Neighborhood Bank is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience.
Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
• One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that
• 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
• Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees